Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I follow a couple IG pages that focus on that era in NY street history because them *****s was fly :lol: and I read in the comments that Irv doing a Supreme Team movie apparently.

These *****s (50 or Irv, preferably both coming together smh) are idiots if they don’t do a Wire type series on that whole era starting from late 80’s all the way up until mid 2000’s right after Murder Inc’s indictment.

We probably not gonna get that for like 20 years. That and a Pac Netflix series would be fire.

Their coming together to do Supreme movie? I thought hated 50 Mcgriff, and I'd be shocked if him and Gotti ever work together

Their coming together to do Supreme movie? I thought hated 50 Mcgriff, and I'd be shocked if him and Gotti ever work together

thats what im saying
i wish they could come together bc that would make the final project better

but the comment said irv doing it humself

take it with a grain of salt tho it was just ig comment

thats what im saying
i wish they could come together bc that would make the final project better

but the comment said irv doing it humself

take it with a grain of salt tho it was just ig comment
would u come together with one of the dudes who stabbed u up
or had a hand in it
cmon now

I rock with Cam, but he dissed Jay, Nas and 50 on record and at most y'all might remember a single standout bar from each of those.
Cam has never been nice with the diss tracks and I doubt it changes now, it's not really what he does.

We are the champions Nas diss was classic but he didn't even rap, just talked, let Juelz rap, then let Jim go on his now classic kufi rant. Hate me now diss was wack, disrespectful but not dope. The 50 snitchin video was funny, but rap wise he did nothing. And then 50 had Juelz and Jones on stage with him in NY. The chancletas thing with Jay was funny, literally can't remember a single thing about that diss except for that.

Shoutout to Mase, that **** went hard :lol:. Cam's been smackin him in the back of the head for almost 20 years now, now he finally got punched in his mouth for it. Cam will take the L musically, Mase dissected that man

assuming you’re talking from 50’s perspective, he snitched on the Inc and then hid behind Jimmy’s shenanigans to frame it a certain way.

They both did foul **** but thats 15, about to be 20 years ago and at the end of the day it would be more beneficial for the culture to have two minds like 50 and Irv on the same team than beefing with grey hairs. If it was that deep I’m sure they have seen each other over the past 15 years to let their feelings be known. At some point **** is just petty.

assuming you’re talking from 50’s perspective, he snitched on the Inc and then hid behind Jimmy’s shenanigans to frame it a certain way.

They both did foul **** but thats 15, about to be 20 years ago and at the end of the day it would be more beneficial for the culture to have two minds like 50 and Irv on the same team than beefing with grey hairs. If it was that deep I’m sure they have seen each other over the past 15 years to let their feelings be known. At some point **** is just petty.
I thought the story was Preme among others didn't like Ghetto Qua-ran track (50 was a little too reckless on it) and they may have had something to do with 50 getting shot. Then during a fight with the Inc he got stabbed by one of they artist. The ship has long sailed on them having any sort of positive relationship. That song dont equate to him getting stabbed/shot

Whole post is garbage. That diss would be nice regardless of the rapper it was aimed at. Plus, I'm pretty sure a lot of people in here are or were fans of both artists, so I don't know why people would be pumping it up just cause it's aimed at Cam.

I think the diss is trash. The raps are bad, the beat is just ok. It’s whack.

You wouldn’t give a **** about a new mase song if it wasn’t a diss.

I don’t think people are hyping because it’s directed at Cam they’re hyping it because it’s 2017 and that’s what happens.

Cam's diss to Curtis was hard. Video was great.

Cam didn't know his boys would be scared snakes.

But honestly, after what Jada did to Curtis nobody was ever gonna top that anyway.

I think the diss is trash. The raps are bad, the beat is just ok. It’s whack.

You wouldn’t give a **** about a new mase song if it wasn’t a diss.

I don’t think people are hyping because it’s directed at Cam they’re hyping it because it’s 2017 and that’s what happens.
Nah.

You seem brand new b.

Talking about the beat like you don't know what it is.

Just casually dismissing the bars like they don't have truth to them.

Yall aint know!?

Straight ether flames. Curtis aint been the same since.

I was a huge 50 fan when this came out, I knew 50 got washed with this diss, too bad 50 had the public looking at sales numbers to determine the “winner”

Like dude said none of Cam's disses been good rap wise. He just had some funny lines.
I thought the story was Preme among others didn't like Ghetto Qua-ran track (50 was a little too reckless on it) and they may have had something to do with 50 getting shot. Then during a fight with the Inc he got stabbed by one of they artist. The ship has long sailed on them having any sort of positive relationship. That song dont equate to him getting stabbed/shot
50 ain't give a ****. The story is Preme kept telling 50 to stop dissing Ja cuz Preme was making money off Murder Inc. They would have sit downs and 50 would go back to dissing Ja. Then Preme put the hit out.

na cam got this.
****** acting like cam isn't nicer than mase and like cam isn't capable of putting together something that is dope. please.
mase's diss was ok. had personals, etc. beat choice was wack and i know what beat that is so don't go there. mase had bars because mase has bars but lets not sit here and act like it was something cam couldn't come back from.

cam's diss is already on a dope beat and the little snippet we heard from his ig page already has rebuttals and a line flip and the vid was mostly the song starting up. the beat barely dropped. he already took care of most of mase's diss in the snippet.

what are we talking about right now. stop with this 2017 meek/drake ****. average diss tracks are average.

Like dude said none of Cam's disses been good rap wise. He just had some funny lines.
50 ain't give a ****. The story is Preme kept telling 50 to stop dissing Ja cuz Preme was making money off Murder Inc. They would have sit downs and 50 would go back to dissing Ja. Then Preme put the hit out.
And after that he still kept going, Preme should of told Ja to leave Em alone. Brought the whole Aftermath camp on his head and thats what did him in

na cam is def nicer than mase. easily. and mase is nice.

bar for bar ****** really got mase? really..???
so sde, come home with me, etc all that wasn't lyrically nice tho and ******* with mase? the **** off of diplomats vol. 1-5 isn't ******* with mase?

Cam been wack.
Jim Jones best outta dipset
***** please. jim was def the least lyrical out of the set and at the time hardly anybody not a superfan of dipset was ******* with jim. you downloaded ryder musik and all of that? word?

*edit*
meant to say ******* with jim. not mase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom