Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mase needs to stop that **** he dropped was awful.

full

Didn't know juelz looks and sounds like the neighborhood crack head now. What was juelz on?

I wonder if your teeth still get like that if you replace them with Diamonds.

Lean x Pills

That's how you know ****** like Future/Drake were never really sipping like that because it has noticeable effects on your appearance if you are.

Lean x Pills

That's how you know *****s like Future/Drake were never really sipping like that because it has noticeable effects on your appearance if you are.
Damn I didn't know lean messes with your mouth and face like that.

Yea, man—that’s just heroin lite. Extended use will have you out here looking like a J. His teeth being messed up is probably a combo of the soda you drink with it—seen it—we haven’t seen Juelz in a long time. Jim looked a bit annoyed on TRL. smh.

Last edited:
was there something cam did to get mase to diss him
He specifically talked about how he could've had him killed/kill Mase himself if he wanted.

Mase also revealed how Cam tried to get the mother of their dead friend to talk bad about Mase.

These were the final straws. Keep in mind they been argued plenty times, Cam and Jim been dissing him for years but Mase never dissed him on wax.

Give me the hot bars from it I’ll wait...

It’s just that its mase and he’s rapping in a disrespectful tone, and it’s 2017 ****** gas EVERYTHING, the actually bars are trash, he’d have been better off dissing Cam in an interview.

If Mase dropped anything else folks would dismiss the garbage immediately but it’s a Cam diss so people play along in hopes of something bigger.

Cam should ignore him but dog too petty for that.

It adds insult to injury that he blames Big.

I wasn't aware of that fact. Had to go back and listen to Who Shot Ya? again

pac was moreso mad at big cause he felt big knew about the play and didn’t tell him (pac)

I think pac was also tryna get the names from big and big wouldn’t tell him (now this part I don’t remember clearly but it was something along that line)

pac didn’t know the rules of the streets and was winging it

big knew the ramifications of these moves and basically knew he and pac would be dead soon

your man going out sad he aint learn from meek to stick to bars not social media posts and snippets...

***** telling us to go watch youtube conspiracy videos...

Give me the hot bars from it I’ll wait...

It’s just that its mase and he’s rapping in a disrespectful tone, and it’s 2017 *****s gas EVERYTHING, the actually bars are trash, he’d have been better off dissing Cam in an interview.

If Mase dropped anything else folks would dismiss the garbage immediately but it’s a Cam diss so people play along in hopes of something bigger.

Cam should ignore him but dog too petty for that.

Whole post is garbage. That diss would be nice regardless of the rapper it was aimed at. Plus, I'm pretty sure a lot of people in here are or were fans of both artists, so I don't know why people would be pumping it up just cause it's aimed at Cam.

Back
Top Bottom