Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

9:50 he speaks on Pac never being the same after he saw the first private screening of Juice

Actually that's right. Juice came before ATR.

Even his closest of associates have said that was NOT Pac. He was performance acting and got carried away with it.

tyrese lowkey has a pattern of doing clown *** **** lol

Last edited:
9:50 he speaks on Pac never being the same after he saw the first private screening of Juice

Not surprised.

I watched 3 Pac biographical joints 12-15 years ago and I got a much deeper and insightful feel of the dude.

Some of it simply wasn't all real.

That recent who killed Pac and Big Ice-T special really had me like :wow: Son shot himself and blamed it on Big. Couldn't fully blame Flex for wylin on air.

Not surprised.

I watched 3 Pac biographical joints 12-15 years ago and I got a much deeper and insightful feel of the dude.

Some of it simply wasn't all real.

That recent who killed Pac and Big Ice-T special really had me like :wow: Son shot himself and blamed it on Big. Couldn't fully blame Flex for wylin on air.

That Ice-T special left out that the hospital documents showed he was shot 4-5 times. Flex is a clown period for digging up a 20+ year old beef and dissing somebody that's dead.

I think it’s possible Pac got shot once or twice, shot himself in the leg trying to pull out and then got pistol whipped unconscious and thought they were shooting him.

That don’t change nothing about Pac and IMO doesn’t validate Flex bringing THAT specific thing up. I could respect Flex’s stance on Pac being mad at Biggie for not going at an OG. That wasn’t BIG’s place and he already was putting himself in harm’s way by telling him to stop chilling w/ him.

Overall though Flex is a ***** for not saying it then and waiting until Pac’s movie promo got him in his feelings.

it was always said pac shot himself pulling his gun out when he saw the play and after that the guys running down on him had no choice but to shoot

I don’t know why people always mention pac shooting himself like he was goofy for it

these are split second moves

It adds insult to injury that he blames Big.

I wasn't aware of that fact. Had to go back and listen to Who Shot Ya? again

This **** seems so orchestrated on Cam's part, he's gonna be on the radio all week hyping this **** up while pushing his mixtape and the Dipset reunion. What can Cam say about Ma$e that he ain't already said?

Him dissing mase isn't gonna get the masses talking. If anything he just doing this for fun

Him dissing mase isn't gonna get the masses talking. If anything he just doing this for fun
Not really speaking for nor do I care about the masses. But it will get him more attention from media outlets that he may not have gotten before with just the mixtape dropping. Its smart and it clearly worked, I havent seen Ma$e name get brought this much in years

was there something cam did to get mase to diss him
I thought I read that the line about Cam killing him pushed him over the ledge, and Cam allegedly tried to pay one of Ma$e's deceased homeboy's family members to speak on him negatively either on his project or some interview. Smoke DZA may have inadvertently ignited all this by telling Dame he met Ma$e and wanted to work with him

Damn Juelz was really on that stuff. That and the fact them ****** was on TRL :smh:

Back
Top Bottom