Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All money ain't good money. You saluting Mike Will for allowing himself to be used falls in line with you defending Post Malone. You even made a thread in general defending the term culture vulture not to long ago. Lol

lemme know when i start lying

So what does that make Kanye who reaches to Europe for influence on his fashion and music? A large portion of his career has been based off of urbanizing things that white people have already done. Industrial music = Yeezus. Coldplay inspired the stadium melodic sound of Grad and 808s. etc. etc.

Or the man in your avatar who's early music was heavily influenced by shoegaze and Portishead. Are those things "black/Ethiopian" culture?

Saying anyone who takes from black culture is an easy scope to look at it until you ask what we "take" from other cultures.

that being said my stance in my OP has changed a little spending more time in school and witnessing frat boys love trap music but yet be scared to death of “trap” looking black dudes who aint even on it like that but dress on some DTLR/jimmy jazz type **** and get stereotyped

“who do u know here” lol

lemme know when i start lying

that being said my stance in my OP has changed a little spending more time in school and witnessing frat boys love trap music but yet be scared to death of “trap” looking black dudes who aint even on it like that but dress on some DTLR/jimmy jazz type **** and get stereotyped

“who do u know here” lol

I mean... this is common sense. You’ve got a lot of learning to do. It took for you to go to college, to realize this?

because then and now people are only ODing because he’s white

believe me im all for getting wypipo the **** outta here when they are violating but yall said Post was wrong and then not even 24 hours later ****ted on us for bigging up lil baby and **** :lol: is it oochie wally or one mic

just keep it real and say you dont think its this suburban white hillbillys place to speak on the current state of hip hop and id understand that stance more than yall pretending he’s wrong about most rap being meaningless now and then when we change the subject to bigging up Lil baby or our favorite flavor of the month trap artist, yall agree with him lol

It ain’t about him being wrong. He’s never experienced the Black mans plight in America so therefore, he can’t speak on ANYTHING in regards to us. I don’t rock with guys like Yachty, etc. but his parents, and parents, parents, etc. lived and witnessed black oppression so, whether I like his music or not, Yachty deserves to rap however he wants, because hip hop was created for him, by the people who came before him.

It’s the same as when white folks do things, that if anyone of any other race would do, they’d be publicly railroaded and Lynched.

Again, this is guys like Yachty/Black “mumble rappers” culture so, they’re allowed to do whatever they want because people of their ilk paved the way.

Guys like Post Malone are not allowed to speak on hip-hop. Especially being that hip hop was made to fight and speak out against white authorities...

I mean... this is common sense. You’ve got a lot of learning to do. It took for you to go to college, to realize this?

i aint really chill with white people at all before college still dont but i like the parties sometimes bc white girls be going lol

Last edited:
It ain’t about him being wrong. He’s never experienced the Black mans plight in America so therefore, he can’t speak on ANYTHING in regards to us. I don’t rock with guys like Yachty, etc. but his parents, and parents, parents, etc. lived and witnessed black oppression so, whether I like his music or not, Yachty deserves to rap however he wants, because hip hop was created for him, by the people who came before him.

It’s the same as when white folks do things, that if anyone of any other race would do, they’d be publicly railroaded and Lynched.

Again, this is guys like Yachty/Black “mumble rappers” culture so, they’re allowed to do whatever they want because people of their ilk paved the way.

Guys like Post Malone are not allowed to speak on hip-hop. Especially being that hip hop was made to fight and speak out against white authorities...

i understand and respect this and this what yall shoulda said at first instead of acting like what he was saying wasnt a sentiment yall express all the time :lol:

I said it when they were first talking bout rockstar on the show that most of posts fans are white and his words shows that

he wouldn’t feel that confident to say these types of things otherwise

This ***** Mase just bodied Cam lol

000.gif

see this is the type of stuff I love from hip-hop

effective diss track, lets see if Cam will respond tho

Damn@Mase

You'll always be my ***** you got my name tatted on you :smh:

Juelz looks like he just came from the dentist

They put beer in front of him and he told the truth and how he really feels. Him trying to clear it up wasn't any better.

Everyone is putting out the same stuff? So does he choose to put out different music?

Back
Top Bottom