Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cam still got stans in 2017, that's dope.

If you a fan a bars/*****s just rapping, how can you not like Mase track.

Mase heard Cam diss and went straight to the studio he ain't IG/Twitter nothing...straight bars.

Cam so beloved I can see him "winning " in the eyes of the public, because he's more entertaining..it's kids who wasn't even old enough to enjoy the cam/dipset run that love Cam. just off his ig antics. I fully expect him to make a funny music video or two...prolly sit on IG for another 2 hrs telling funny stories.

and reading Mase breakdown on rap genius is funny. This ***** basically said he was too "pretty" to be lyrical. Called Jada a dirty artist. :lol:

That crowd roasting Cam for that sorry response.

:lol: Its funny cuz its only the element of surprise cuz Mase never responds.

Cam know damn well he was poking the bear on his mixtape but thought it'd be the same ol same ol.

Crazy that can has this attention in today's time to begin with

Reminds me of when Joe got in to to with Saigon and by the end Saigon torched his ***. Crossed lines bringing up his son and everything :lol:

Went like 3 rounds. Joe was not expecting that last salvo.

Kiss raps too well to only have got one "great" album and another "aight" album. I said styles was debatable. Wasn't even talking about Jim or Louch's rapping ability...Sheek is just better overall at crafting projects to me. I wasn't even talking bout Cam prior to 04, Jim definitely doesn't have a project better than CHWM or COF...but that lil run Jim went on starting with the Ryder Muzik mixtape through about 09...I felt Jim made better music than Cam during that period.

I dont see how Styles is even debatable, The phantom series and his first album are better than everything Sheek has ever done. Kiss albums suffer because he's the only one in the group that still tries to chase the mainstream sound. I'm just glad he finally stopped making love records, with that being said he has more than one great mixtape and an aight album. The predator projects with Big Mike are not aight, their incredible, the Al Qaeda Jada prequel was great as well. Hell Kiss The Game Goodbye is better than most of Louch's discography. That aint a shot either, I like Sheek as solo artist and in the group. I've heard everything from Walk Witt Me to Donnie G, those projects are not the same quality of Kiss's albums, eventhough they have less filler.

Ryder Music came out in what, 08, Crime Pays dropped in 2009. You putting that and everything else, including that Harlem's American Gangster ********, above it?

Cam gotta fire his engineer bruh, it's like buddy is allergic to mixing and mastering his music. Hell Rell recording freestyles through a phone sound better than this.

First Jim ain't from Harlem now Mase not neither huh? :lol:

Diddy caught strays in both disses. :lol:

Response was

tenor.gif

Betha 1-0

Great engineers aren't cheap. Cam don't seem like he cares enough about the craft enough these days to prioritize things like that.

You really think Saigon won?

Yeah.

Pain in his Life was hard but iirc I don't think Joe replied to this. They just deaded it.

Great engineers aren't cheap. Cam don't seem like he cares enough about the craft enough these days to prioritize things like that.
Its been like that for over a decade.

Its night and day with Cam's quality music and the **** that aint mixed right :lol:

Mase song was better. Cam's was cool, had some dope lines and some funny **** but Mase was better.

They talking about they're still brothers and it was fun on IG now...

And his vocals sounded better on the IG clip than the song. SMH

na cam is def nicer than mase. easily. and mase is nice.

bar for bar *****s really got mase? really..???
so sde, come home with me, etc all that wasn't lyrically nice tho and ****ing with mase? the **** off of diplomats vol. 1-5 isn't ****ing with mase?

thing is Harlem World is better than anything Cam ever put out.

Thats lame as **** on Betha's part, aint no way I'm calling you my brother if you get a dead friends mother to speak on me negatively. Especailly if the **** aint true

This would be wack as hell for on Cams part if this was a pub stunt...especially after he put Jim on blast when Jim suggested they fake beef back in the day.

:rofl: @ when you leaving Harlem again.

Its a bit suspect bow, specifically cuz Mase bringing up Dame wanting Cam and Made to beef (I guess for publicity).

Guess all these dudes was on some Curtis **** early.

Thats lame as **** on Betha's part, aint no way I'm calling you my brother if you get a dead friends mother to speak on me negatively. Especailly if the **** aint true
They didn't get her to speak ill on him.

He said they tried to.

Still sucka **** but different.

Back
Top Bottom