Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Streets are undefeated

:smh:
Why I cant rock with that nihilistic ***, low vibrational music no matter how hard the beats :smh:

Nothing good comes from the **** getting glorified and in recent years with social media becoming what it is, it's felt like a neverending race to the bottom to outdo folks with the grimy stuff and see just how further low dudes can stoop and how far they can push boundaries.

That **** isn't cool and never has been. Only path it leads to is in the dirt or with your freedom permanently removed and it's a tragedy seeing so many young dudes still feeling compelled by that life.

Why I cant rock with that nihilistic ***, low vibrational music no matter how hard the beats :smh:

Nothing good comes from the **** getting glorified and in recent years with social media becoming what it is, it's felt like a neverending race to the bottom to outdo folks with the grimy stuff and see just how further low dudes can stoop and how far they can push boundaries.

That **** isn't cool and never has been. Only path it leads to is in the dirt or with your freedom permanently removed and it's a tragedy seeing so many young dudes still feeling compelled by that life.

I’m a civilian. Just don’t understand not valuing your freedom or your life especially when you have kids. You’re supposed to be like jadakiss cooking dinner with your former enemies and also doing real gangster stuff like going on school field trips.

Definitely not a string ***** at all but man I can’t understand how you could wear a wire , especially with your ******.

My conscience would not let me do that at all

ezgif-4-781df796ef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom