Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Juelz hinted at him and Wayne still doing I Can't Feel My Face in that clip where Dips are asking Drake for the feature.

I say they drop the OG first as a mixtape (no way they clearing all that ****) and then go in and record some new **** for an album. Put Wayne on Just Blaze, Heatmakers, etc. beats. Maybe even get a Ye early 2000's leftover lol.

Juelz hinted at him and Wayne still doing I Can't Feel My Face in that clip where Dips are asking Drake for the feature.
bXvGY_s-200x150.gif

:rofl:

its one of those things i just wanna see happen even if it sucks. neither of them can do much worse to their legacy.

I say they drop the OG first as a mixtape (no way they clearing all that ****) and then go in and record some new **** for an album. Put Wayne on Just Blaze, Heatmakers, etc. beats. Maybe even get a Ye early 2000's leftover lol.

Juelz literally can't feel his face now. I watched a bit of that TRL episode and it was bad all the way around. Cringe worthy.

>>>>>>>>>>>> POORME

Don't know what they was thinking putting money behind Jim. Ballin only thing that validates his existence.

Reppin Time is actually a better song lyrically though
And that diary of a summer or whatever it was called with honey dip
And g’s up
Are better imo then ballin
But on second thought
I feel some type of way when it comes on so damn idk

they should both stop here.
let it go. dipset should just focus on their promo run and ep. mase should do whatever it is that he's going to do with his career and thats that.
honestly when you think about its its wack. they could have just picked the phone up. cam shouldn't have went at mase on his tape in the first place IMO. and it seems staged. those ****** aren't beefing. its just like the last time they were "beefing."
lastly, cam gotta stop being cheap and work on finding a dope engineer. it was like that when dipset was release dope **** back when i was in college. the mixing was always suspect on the mixtapes and the production took a hit IMO once dipset left the roc.

i'm glad that ppl are getting on him about the mixing because any future tracks should be clearer because of it.

As much as I loved the Dip movement, I just can’t see this tour/reunion taking off..

Maybe booking smaller (D-List) venues...

As much as I loved the Dip movement, I just can’t see this tour/reunion taking off..

Maybe booking smaller (D-List) venues...
if they could get the lox and g unit to tour with them then maybe...
OR
if the rap gods and planets align and jim uses that roc nation connection to somehow get dipset to talk to the right ppl and get a deal through roc nation...maybe we could get a new rocafella tour.

there's no reason why we shouldn't get either of these two. the time is right for it.

220px-Come_Home_With_MeCam.jpg

You sure about that?

>>>

Nah. Them _'s don't need to make no more new music. Wayne is complete trash and Santana need a rehab.

Was it the bars or was it the unknown information/dirt on Cam that the didn’t hip hop community wasn’t aware of...

I mean everybody knows Mase/Diddy are booty clappers and he scammed all those ppl pretending to be a pastor...

I was expecting more, Cam. Smh

>>>

Nah. Them _'s don't need to make no more new music. Wayne is complete trash and Santana need a rehab.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Turn the ******* music up

This is the era of joint albums. Does it work better for streaming? Trying to understand why this became so trendy. Sometimes they’re forced as hell, seems like it makes a lot of sense financially.

I’d definitely be down for a Ma$e and Cam joint album. If there was ever a time to do it, it’s now.

Back
Top Bottom