Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is the era of joint albums. Does it work better for streaming? Trying to understand why this became so trendy. Sometimes they’re forced as hell, seems like it makes a lot of sense financially.

I’d definitely be down for a Ma$e and Cam joint album. If there was ever a time to do it, it’s now.

they’re basically taking the youtube blueprint

most popular people on youtube collab with other popular people and it’s a guaranteed million plus views and more new eyes

also element of surprise and less pressure on the individual artists

if it sounds bad it’s just a commercial, if it’s good it’s a platform to make more and with other people

F95E92E1-D88B-4088-A70A-3C4A038A3C8B.jpeg

This is the era of joint albums. Does it work better for streaming? Trying to understand why this became so trendy. Sometimes they’re forced as hell, seems like it makes a lot of sense financially.

I’d definitely be down for a Ma$e and Cam joint album. If there was ever a time to do it, it’s now.

I most def welcome a lot of these tape albums/tapes.

Cam. :smh:

sadcam.png
sadcam.png
sadcam.png

And that Youngboy kid a clown. Second video I've seen of buddy trying to embarrass his own people for the public. Dying at "raise your hand if you took it." tho :lol:

I probably can’t stand NBA Youngboy the most outta all these new ******. Never heard one song so I can’t speak to his talent but his image and demeanor is some of the most off putting ****.

I probably can’t stand NBA Youngboy the most outta all these new *****s. Never heard one song so I can’t speak to his talent but his image and demeanor is some of the most off putting ****.

He’s much more mature musically than he is on IG. Dude just turned 18

Back
Top Bottom