Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If you have any respect for yourself you wouldn’t sit thru that entire Cam track... vocals basura

yeah i couldnt do it sounded like one of those promoted IG ad songs.

He had a few funny lines in there but I wasn't about to sit there and try to decipher that ****.

POME is arguably as good as any Cam album
220px-Come_Home_With_MeCam.jpg

You sure about that?

people dont like wtgbm
but i enjoyed juelz second album
lil boy fresh
mic check
rumble young man rumble
make it work for you
i am crack
gone
there it go

You learn something new everyday, didn't know their were people outside of the Jones clan who put ANY Jim Jones album on par with Come Home WIth Me or even S.D.E from Cam

You learn something new everyday, didn't know their were people outside of the Jones clan who put ANY Jim Jones album on par with Come Home WIth Me or even S.D.E from Cam

I definitely wouldn't. Maybe the latter portion of Cam's career (post-Killa Season, and even Crime Pays would be a stretch). I will say that Cam's decline is more noticeable over the years cause Jim Jones has never been some super dope dude in the first place. But since 09 I've listened to more Max B than either of the two anyway.

i can't even call that man lazy.

i make beats and my laptop on its last legs so i be running out of storage and sometimes a beat will just delete itself and i be ready to fall back from that **** for a few days lol. so i can imagine how it would feel to feel like you got hits/classic material and the feds just come take your ****. you'd be like **** this ****.

i can't even call that man lazy.

i make beats and my laptop on its last legs so i be running out of storage and sometimes a beat will just delete itself and i be ready to fall back from that **** for a few days lol. so i can imagine how it would feel to feel like you got hits/classic material and the feds just come take your ****. you'd be like **** this ****.
that happened slightly after his peak
and then i start thinking about that mixtape from like 5 years ago
was trash
not only was it trash he promised more music would be on the way
the first song was dope i think though if i remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom