RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Our top 2 rbs gotta b the least productive in the league. We don't have a rookie or anything smh

It's crazy that the Raiders have their worst start in 52 years, before Al took over...

Al was special to the franchise 

Reece hasnt moved well all game and we call a screen play for him? Smh

I swear if we linec1 db on 2wr again ima lose it

Last edited:
That fumble by McFadden was the momentum for sure. It gets more apparent how Carr does not have a consistent legit #1 option on the field. Hoping when Streater gets back they can connect some.

Tough luck with the McFadden fumble that was the game right there. 

MJD is done. We should have kept feeding McFadden after that first series of the game when he had some serious rhythm going. Instead we throw MJD in the mix repeatedly to do nothing. 

Damn. They had the rook attempt 54 passes today.

Give this man a run game and a #1...its go time.

The defense actually did well.

I saw Carr wasn't afraid of Joe Haden. Let's see what he does against the L.O.B. in Seattle.

Pete going to make Olson cry.

Going into the season we had a lot of optimism about the run game...and even though this is the best we've seen DMC do in years, we can't rely on him to be the #1 back. I can't believe how far gone MJD is...dude looks slower than linemen out there...

I dint even understand how he sees snaps looking like he has. Man we thought mcfadden was bad he takes it to another level and reece dont look right either.

Back
Top Bottom