RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Streater getting hurt was a blessing in disguise for him though. On Instagram he mentioned due to the injury he was able to spend the last few days with his mother before she died of cancer.
That's unfortunate man. 

Wish him the best. I like the kid, hope he remains a raider and does some special things with his career.

Last edited:
I'm down with Cooper with our pick. Could probably trade down a few spots and nab him too. This offense needs consistent weapons I'm not trying to see Carr's development get ****** because we don't have players that can make plays for him.

Off topic but do any of youu guys own any Mitchell & Ness jerseys? Seen a Tim Brown one that I need in my life :pimp: I was wondering how they fit?

Last edited:
If we can get gifted multiple early round picks this year, and that includes havin multiple 1st round picks in the next couple drafts, get rid of that #1 with the quickness....that could attract a coach and set us up nice for the future....IF done right tho

I wonder if Lynch is gonna end up in Oakland next year...just read Hawks dont want him anymore 
laugh.gif

Well, I'm on the fence about Marshawn. A lot of mileage on those legs, but at the right price I'd love to have him.

And I doubt he would consider the Niners considering what he's said about the city of San Francisco in the past.

“@RapSheet: Jon Gruden told one close friend: “If there is one job I’d come back to the @NFL for, it’s the #Raiders.” But will he leave his current job?”

Well, I'm on the fence about Marshawn. A lot of mileage on those legs, but at the right price I'd love to have him.

And I doubt he would consider the Niners considering what he's said about the city of San Francisco in the past.
What did Marshawn say about San Francisco?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom