OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough loss.

Made a great adjustment at half but just couldn't close it.

Couple of bad tackles cost us the game.

Can't do nothing else but move on.

✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

How is that possible that that is utahs first road win against a top 15 team since 2018?? It seems like they are always playing tough against top teams.

Was it really impressive? Michigan couldn’t complete a forward pass and won :lol:

Coming from last season yeah...

Looks horrible that we couldn't beat a team that couldn't complete a pass but he'll in the first half we couldn't run.

Whatever adjustment was made should have been made sooner.

End of the day 3 missed tackles cost us that game.

USCs defense looked a lot better tackling. Obviously that missed tackle essentially cost them the game but look at their defense last year and how many times they completely whiffed on tackles in space

Not sure if Gramatica will kick for the Bucs but he damn sure won’t be at usf his whole college career.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne does Michigan look better that game with Warren? Also, are they waiting on healthy Tuttle?

I thought SC having to account for Orji opened some things up in the run game.

If Warren isn’t protecting the football there is literally 0 reason for him to be playing.

I think it’s going to be Orji going forward, I’d worry about Tuttle’s chemistry with the offense at this point considering they’ve been splitting snaps between three guys all spring and fall camp.

Back
Top Bottom