OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1726967455470.png

I don't understand how Jackson Arnold is so bad. The sad part is Oklahoma's defense is playing great but their offense is non-existent. Wasn't Jackson all supposed to be some really good player come to the high school?

No. They’ll lose by 20+. The cam pic was a bad drop that was a perfect throw that led to 6. And Martin Gramatica is suited up and pretending to be his son and nailing 50+ yarders.
Martin was my favorite kicker of all time. Never forget when he tore up his knee celebrating

Martin was my favorite kicker of all time. Never forget when he tore up his knee celebrating
Son nailed a 58 yarder and was on the same ****. I know his dad was somewhere screaming, “NOOOO.”

Also, who the hell has a favorite kicker? :rofl:

NO OFFENSE INTENDED, but I I told you Tennessee was going to blow their doors off
Someone doubted this? Josh still mad about being fired. He’s been waiting on this.

Also, his chip at OU should’ve been the first chip of my Canes’ 3peat. And I hold grudges. **** OU.

Someone doubted this? Josh still mad about being fired. He’s been waiting on this.

Also, his chip at OU should’ve been the first chip of my Canes’ 3peat. And I hold grudges. **** OU.
No one here doubted it as far as I know but it was coming

Back
Top Bottom