OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to check to make sure this was real. Bo Wallace openly calling out his old coach on Twitter. We all knew Freeze was a scumbag but this is the first time I've heard his players say it too

1-3, baby!

ric-flair-wooo.gif

200w.gif

rugby-scotland.gif

Someone doubted this? Josh still mad about being fired. He’s been waiting on this.

Also, his chip at OU should’ve been the first chip of my Canes’ 3peat. And I hold grudges. **** OU.
How are you mad at OU when they were the only unbeaten team that year? Blame that dumb *** BCS for putting FSU in over Miami.
Come on Cal. Do it for the woke.
Red zone penalties on multiple potential TD drives did them in :smh:

If Cal had even a decent OLine they would be much better than what they are. Hell, if they’re playcalling wasn’t so bland they’d be better than they are. Defensively though, they have been superb.

How are you mad at OU when they were the only unbeaten team that year? Blame that dumb *** BCS for putting FSU in over Miami.

Red zone penalties on multiple potential TD drives did them in :smh:

If Cal had even a decent OLine they would be much better than what they are. Hell, if they’re playcalling wasn’t so bland they’d be better than they are. Defensively though, they have been superb.
Grudges don’t have to be logical. As a matter of fact, it’s better when they aren’t. Mad at all involved. Ou, fsu, Washington or whoever that loss came to and the folks responsible for the bcs.

Back
Top Bottom