RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

lol @ Lamarr Houston getting hurt while celebrating a sack. I'm not laughing at him getting hurt I'm laughing at the fact they were down 25 when it happened.

but were the idiots...

lol @ Lamarr Houston getting hurt while celebrating a sack. I'm not laughing at him getting hurt I'm laughing at the fact they were down 25 when it happened.

but were the idiots...
This dude's been full of LOL'z since going to Chicago

Another week, another loss. I was optimistic when we brought in MJD. But man does he look like he lost a step. Mad slow and it seems he just runs into the pile. The play calling has been bad all season :rolleyes We need to get rid of Olson. I am still hoping we can get a win in the last 10 games, but the schedule is looking tuff :x

Another week, another loss. I was optimistic when we brought in MJD. But man does he look like he lost a step. Mad slow and it seems he just runs into the pile. The play calling has been bad all season
eyes.gif
We need to get rid of Olson. I am still hoping we can get a win in the last 10 games, but the schedule is looking tuff
sick.gif
Our best bet is some team in the division, only because we have some familiarity...I don't see much of a chance against any team in the NFC East (Niner game tho 
devil.gif
 ). Buffalo maybe....hopefully we can pull off a hoax win or two somewhere...

Our defense has played better though. I know Cleveland isn't that great right now, but the D stepped up and held it down. We are just incapable of making the big play when we need it, Charles Woodson & Sio Moore had INT's fall right out there hands, two game changing plays that didn't go our way. On the other side, the offense always seems to do something where the momentum just completely swings the other way and gives the opponent all the moment, and it's usually late in the game where we just can't recover...

These last 3 weeks, we've been one or two plays away from turning it around...right now our rep is we can't figure out how to close it out & instead give up big plays at the end.

Khalil Mack was straight beastin yesterday tho, as well as Sio minus the dropped INT.

Last edited:
Realistically, this team is set at only 4 positions for the future (Mack, Sio, Carr and Gabe). Chuck is playing his damn *** off but at the most he's got 2 years left in him. We really need to have another draft like this year's next year because it's become apparent no free agent that is worth a **** wants to be here.

We all know the teams scheduled rotate each year but the NFL screwed us at Seattle and at home versus Denver :stoneface: and we lost a home game this year :rolleyes. I have no idea why I thought we could win 6 games. :smh:

Going into the season we all believed the hype of 6 games. I mean looking back at it, imagine if the free agent signings that RM took worked out...

The biggest bug-a-boo is the running game...any QB needs a good running game, especially a rookie. At this point, why not give Murray some loooks? He can't possibly be as lost as MJD looks right now...

Murray's stuck in the dog house and I have no clue why. MJD is one of my favorite players of all time but as much as it hurts to say it, he's done. Time to let the young guys get some reps.

We badly need a MLB!

-Sio & Khalil have been good

-CWood is playing his *** off. I feel bad he has to go through this.

-I forgot Tuck was on the field until the sack.

-The D was playing Well until the DMC fumble

Much better than Tuck & Woodley. Hopefully Hayden can live up to his potential so we can just sit Carlos Rogers *** down or maybe place him at safety since all he's good at is tackling.

Yeah Carlos should definitely switch to safety. He'd be good playing close to the line and covering tight ends instead of speedy WRs.

Raiders LB Khalil Mack currently has @PFF's 3rd highest grade of all NFL defensive players behind only J.J. Watt and Von Miller.

please get some talent around this guy

Last edited:
Mack easily the best Raider in 10 years, probably longer.

Justin Ellis is really coming along too.

Khalil has made more of a impact in 7 games than Nnamdi ever did. I love Nnamdi but his abilities were really overstated. Sure he locked down 1 side of the field but that's not saying much when the other side is defended by Stanford Routt, Chris Johnson or whoever the hell the Raiders had playing CB opposite Nnamdi.
Basically if 1 side is Nnamdi and the other side is trash, I'm going to the trash side 11/10 times.

Now Khalil has made more of an impact than Nnamdi b/c of his work in the run game. Teams are having a ******** of trouble running to his side, he blows up everything.
You gotta gameplan for this dude and really spend a lot of time on it. And that's not even mentioning his pass rush abilities.

It's amazing how Woodson is still playing at a high level but Nnamdi retired 5 years younger.

i hope he plays as long as he wants

his 2nd tenure here has made me a bigger fan of his. the guy next to me at Cardinals game kept saying how washed up Woodson is i was like :rolleyes hes the best player we have in this secondary and still playing at a high level

Jason Seibel ‏@jfseibel 6h6 hours ago
Just received word from a very reliable source that the Oakland Raiders are 99.9% moving to LA next year. NFL will confirm soon

Jason Seibel ‏@jfseibel 3m3 minutes ago
@sjsubray @newballpark The source says the deal is 99.9% done. Waiting on NFL to confirm. The source is 100% reliable.

From a KC "writer".

I'll take it :pimp:

the first year I have season tickets and they actually have young talent they wanna up and move?

**** all that.

Back
Top Bottom