RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

would be something if we end up with SF's DC, linebackers and secondary coach.

rumours that they may cut willis too, he's old so you know Reggie got his eye on him. 
laugh.gif
That 49er Implosion ...
laugh.gif

I'm feeling bad for my co-workers at work, they all on suicide watch...LOL

Ugh that damn pic. Like if we were all playing madden and saw a 4 wide out shotgun set, none of us would have that d out there. **** was ridiculous

Last edited:
I thought for sure Captain Jack would have had at least 1 coordinator locked up by now.

Reggie said he doesnt want to build a team thru free agency, but do it thru the draft. sounds like he doesnt wana b aggressive in free agency. its weapons out there, please dont pass em up sheesh...not askin to sign 52 guys in FA...the way he answered seem like he aint messin with FA like he should

Reggie said he doesnt want to build a team thru free agency, but do it thru the draft. sounds like he doesnt wana b aggressive in free agency. its weapons out there, please dont pass em up sheesh...not askin to sign 52 guys in FA...the way he answered seem like he aint messin with FA like he should

He said it when he first came, he don't have to overspend on FA and put the Raiders on Cap Hell again....he been stating year after year he wanna built through the Draft ..

He said it when he first came, he don't have to overspend on FA and put the Raiders on Cap Hell again....he been stating year after year he wanna built through the Draft ..
I get that but don't jus pick whoever in FA when it's big time weapons available. Grabbing 1 or 2 not gonna hurt that much financially.

Reading reports on what Suh wants. Not too sure how much truth is into it, but I read that he would like to play in NY (for the Giants) because of the size of their market.

No word if Fangio would come over huh?

Trestman and Fangio as coordinators.

Suh just wants the largest contract he can get, period. I don't think team/area matters. Numerous teams will be making similar offers.

EDIT: Thought this was the NFL season thread, my bad my yay area breathrens.

Last edited:
Pot Roast would be preferable simply based on how many people we need to plug in. Keep the money loose and bring what you can in.

Back
Top Bottom