RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

If that's the case Cobb would be a good look. Maybe Reggie will go after Josh Harper in the draft and reunite him with Carr.

One bright spot is Sparano did go 11-5 his first year, Chad Penningtons arm fell off the next season and so did the wins.

Maybe he can recreate the magic with Carr, need weapons tho. Reggie and Mark need to break off that 70m this season. I dont think Cobb or Dez are real options, Jerry going to make Dez one of the highest paid receivers and Cobb would be crazy to leave GB. But maybe Demaryius is tired of seeing ducks.
Sign SUH, maybe Tuck can convince JPP to sign if Giants don't offer. Read Orakpo likely to be released too.

to get more wins we meed more talent.

I remember that year, he started back the wildcat formation craze at Miami.....but just like anything else...defense caught on to it and quickly got that craze went away.

Going into his seventh season, Del Rio has fired 17 assistant coaches and saw six coaches leave for lateral posts. One coach (Smith) left to become a head coach.

Want to prove yourself Del Rio? Assemble a dope staff. Get the team back to winning. All while wearing a Ken Stabler jersey on the sidelines.

Fox and Denver have parted ways...Sooooooo Elway gets Shanahan back? Mike and Kyle?

Last edited:
Unless the Broncos start doing a QB by committee..Peyton looked downright tired/flat/spent this past weekend. lol.

If Del Rio is it, which look like it will b and I don't agree, he HAS to bring in a stud OC..we must groom carr and give him weapons.

"When you look at Jack Del Rio, doesn't he just look like a Raiders head coach?" former Raiders linebacker and Fox Sports analyst Kirk Morrison said Monday. "You look at Dennis Allen and thought, is he quality control? Jack has that look. He's not afraid to get in and mix it up. He's not here to be everybody's buddy. He's here to win."

"Jack would say, 'I don't have to sugarcoat it, fellas. This is a production business. You produce, you'll get compensated for your production. If you don't, you won't be playing, or you won't be here,' " Morrison said. "I always loved the fact that he was a former player, so he knew what guys were feeling like."

http://www.contracostatimes.com/rai...aiders-bring-del-rio-home-east-bay?source=rss

That what im talking about!!! I've been saying for years, since Gruden left, we need a Drill Instructor type dude to put some discipline into these player ...we had all the talent before but didnt have anyone to really motivate and teach these cats, hopefully Morrison correct and Del Rio the guy who will bring the nastiest back too the Raiders

Great move you guys, Del Rio looks like raider coach. Always like his Jags teams their defense was on point

On paper that would be the best staff in many years.

"@VicTafur: Davis had final say, obviously, but idea that only McKenzie was serious about bringing Sparano back is ridiculous. They are on same page."

Back
Top Bottom