RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Raider the only team that currently not have a VP, cuz big AL ran the whole thing ....younger Davis was rumor to be looking for  a VP all year long to handle the football business since he has no idea what he doing and Madden can't be holding his hand too long.

Bill Belichick w/ Browns 36-44

Pete Caroll before Seahawks 33-31

nerd.gif

Im just enjoying & laughing at my co-worker when i broke the news too them who there new HC is ...LOL

Last edited:
not sure if that has any legs or just Vic's commentary on 9ers liking Tarver. that would be even better than Smith in my opinion, lots of 9ers FA's too. 
nerd.gif

not sure if that has any legs or just Vic's commentary on 9ers liking Tarver. that would be even better than Smith in my opinion, lots of 9ers FA's too. 
nerd.gif
apprently JDR and Fangio have the same agent ...so we will see...plus Vic dont have to move ...lol

My Niner homies are sick right now! I was convinced that Fangio would get the job as HC. If the Raiders come up on Fangio, I'm goin to be clownin! :rofl:

Official now. Hearing Del Rio may make a push for Fangio for DC and Trestman as OC =)

after Sunday I would have preferred Pep Hamilton...but if Del Rio can pull these coordinators then I'm all on board lol

Last edited:
would be something if we end up with SF's DC, linebackers and secondary coach.

rumours that they may cut willis too, he's old so you know Reggie got his eye on him. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom