RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

@PFF: Bay Area DROY candidates, #Raiders Khalil Mack leads all rookies with 43 total QB pressures and is 2nd to #49ers Chris Borland in run stops.

It's going to be between Mack and Donald for DRPOY. And Carr will be in the discussion for ORPOY.

When was the last time we could even speculate on having two players do that?

It's going to be between Mack and Donald for DRPOY. And Carr will be in the discussion for ORPOY.

When was the last time we could even speculate on having two players do that?

I know he didn't play as much as the other guys but Borland is def in the running IMO. OROY will be between Evans and Carr I think, KB is in the running too. I will say this, Gabe has been playing like a Pro Bowler though I doubt a Guard gets the nod.

It'd help if Moore gave a **** anymore
Went from being my favorite player on the team to a guy I want gone ASAP

Last edited:
Derek is best QB prospect we've had since Kenny Stabler

It's funny because i was just thinking we really don't draft and develop QB's historically, we've always had the "prove you have something left in the tank" which makes me realize signing Schaub was a Raider *** move :lol:

Last edited:
I'll admit I wasn't big on him at all coming into the draft either. I will happily eat crow if he ends up being our guy, unlike someone else we know.

Last edited:
I can't remember any of us being fully on board with the pick, definitely not at 5 which was the rumor at the time.

Dude has been getting it with minimal weapons, impressive to say the least.

I watched Derek at Fresno St, and thinking to myself. Please let him slide to the second round lol! Glad he did. Hopefully he develops into a great QB. Now we need Amani Cooper :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom