RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Bandwagon fans are so common, especially charger or niners fans. They winning, all good. When they loose, they hop of like a train station :tongue:

Gotta have bandwagon fans to support the new stadium project...whatever keeps the team in Oakland...

Last edited:
On another note, and not simply because he scored a TD this week - Donald Penn was a solid pick up this season. We got him for cheap - much cheaper than we would have for Veldheer or Saffold. I think it was shadowed by how bad the RB's were playing, but with Murray I hope this unit comes together better these next couple of games.

Still we need to somehow find a way to get that boy Khalf off the field
laugh.gif

Gabe Jackson pretty much shut down Justin Smith much like he did JJ Watt earlier this season 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
 [h1]Colin Kaepernick [Video][/Video][Video]  Heated Showdown with Raiders LB[/h1][h2]'I'm Coming for You'[/h2][h5]12/9/2014 9:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF[/h5]
EXCLUSIVE

49ers QB Colin Kaepernick got into a heated exchange with Oakland Raiders linebacker Sio Moore during halftime this weekend ... with Sio calling Colin a "***** *** motherf**ker."

TMZ Sports has the footage ... showing Moore talking smack to 49ers players as they ran into the tunnel at halftime during Sunday's matchup. 

Moore says something that grabs CK's attention and Kaepernick gets in his face -- saying, "I'm coming for you."

That's when you hear Moore fire back ... "***** *** mothef**ker."

As the two separate, 49ers defensive tackle Tony Jerod-Eddie steps in ... yelling, "I'll fire your *** up."

The Raiders came out and dominated the second half ...  and won the game 24-13. 

After the game, Moore posted a pic of himself and Kaepernick on Instagram with the caption, "There's a difference between boys and Men... Freakin chump."

1208-mroaktown-55-instagram-3.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports/#ixzz3LQnnudjk[/video]
[Video][/video]

Back
Top Bottom