R.I.P Trayvon

Frank Taafee is sickening. Goodness gracious I really love when non people of color tell others to just move on, it's comical. Like telling a rape victim, **** happens.

This jeantel girl is having me rolling
" where u from u call it marijuana
Where I'm from we call it weeds"
laugh.gif
yea I think she is just a run of the mill around the way girl....but what got me is when the juror said I think with her being uneducated, and having limited communication skills, it put her in a odd and inadequate place.

That's white code for who put this stupid/precious looking **** on stand and expected anything less than....That and when the juror said I think saying creepy **** crakah.... was just the way those ppl talk...and that's just they way they be based on those ppl environment and how they grew up....

Theres that avoidance...playing dumb that is so ramped amongst us today.  

This jeantel girl is having me rolling

" where u from u call it marijuana

Where I'm from we call it weeds" :lol:
yea I think she is just a run of the mill around the way girl....but what got me is when the juror said I think with her being uneducated, and having limited communication skills, it put her in a odd and inadequate place.

That's white code for who put this stupid/precious looking **** on stand and expected anything less than....That and when the juror said I think saying creepy **** crakah.... was just the way those ppl talk...and that's just they way they be based on those ppl environment and how they grew up....

Theres that avoidance...playing dumb that is so ramped amongst us today.  
I agree with everything u saying

Man whatever, Ms. Ali is the truth

Yea she is, but shes too real for those people. They will just see her as a kook

She is very real, and they outright make fun of her on there, at least they did a few days ago. It was ridiculous. I just don't agree with her views completely on everything.

Rachel is funny. "Trust me, Trayvon is lazy, he wasn't burglarizing anyone" :lol: smh

Is it crystal wright? That self hating chick who was talking recklessly on twitter? She's sickening as well. Ms. Ali is also way too much for me with some of her comments as well for totally opposite reasons
laugh.gif

Really though, Rachel is HONEST almost to a fault, she is holding nothing back, how the hell can you find her NOT credible?! I swear some of the jurors they end up getting for high profile cases are the ones who are actually slow.
yea she hates blacks so much shed probably commit suicide just to show how much she is down....

Is it crystal wright? That self hating chick who was talking recklessly on twitter? She's sickening as well. Ms. Ali is also way too much for me with some of her comments as well for totally opposite reasons :lol:

Really though, Rachel is HONEST almost to a fault, she is holding nothing back, how the hell can you find her NOT credible?! I swear some of the jurors they end up getting for high profile cases are the ones who are actually slow.
yea she hates blacks so much shed probably commit suicide just to show how much she is down....
Didn't Ali tell her the other day that she been in the house too long :lol: basically calling her a house *****

It's ironic that this whole situation became EXACTLY the title of this thread.

The Trayvon Martin trial. Not the George Zimmerman trial, but the Trayvon Martin trial. That dead child has been crucified beyond belief and somehow made to be out to be a criminal. I'm sure if they could they dig up his body and throw him in a cell they would, this **** is disgusting.

Meanwhile Martin's speculated past has been plastered everywhere, Zimmerman's actual past of assaulting his ex-fiance and a police officer, and allegations that he raped his cousin have gone completely under the radar.

This **** is a completely and total sham, from Sanford PD, to the Jury, to the Prosecutors.
People conveniently ignoring what Zimmerman did in the past...
mean.gif

WoW 

We beat stupidity celebration cones after the x-examination of Jeantel? Shameless

This entire situation is sick ..

Jeantel does sound like an idiot - is she could of have articualted herself a bit better, maybe she could of have swayed the jurors.

Cracka is an offensive turns for white people like Nig-gers is to black people. Yet Nig-ggers get censored and Cracka don't.

Even when trying to make her point about the smart phone is like she was unfollowable (made up word).

Just saying 

**** this we will never know and on the evidence presented I still believe the jurors had to much reasonable doubt. I don't see this as being the best decision, but it just is.

She is very real, and they outright make fun of her on there, at least they did a few days ago. It was ridiculous. I just don't agree with her views completely on everything.

Rachel is funny. "Trust me, Trayvon is lazy, he wasn't burglarizing anyone" :lol: smh
And that's what I hate how they are treating Rachel and Ms.Ali because everything they are saying is real and you can see the horror in the faces of white people in the audience as she drops them #facts
"Blondes are dumb", get'em
Edit: crystal white and michelle malkin are just disgusting to me

Last edited:
Oh Lord 

Look at the picture - they are white chicks with blond hair - where I live - every where they are consider dumb blonds?

Jeantel ****, if someone is sounding racist right now it is you!

ok so that doctor who testified for the defense just said that disregarding GZ's story, its possible that trayvon couldve been leaning over GZ or GZ crouching down when he shot him or at a lower angle. I dont know why he didnt say that in court... :nerd:

WoW 

We beat stupidity celebration cones after the x-examination of Jeantel? Shameless

This entire situation is sick ..

Jeantel does sound like an idiot - is she could of have articualted herself a bit better, maybe she could of have swayed the jurors.

Cracka is an offensive turns for white people like Nig-gers is to black people. Yet Nig-ggers get censored and Cracka don't.

Even when trying to make her point about the smart phone is like she was unfollowable (made up word).

Just saying 

**** this we will never know and on the evidence presented I still believe the jurors had to much reasonable doubt. I don't see this as being the best decision, but it just is.

White Jesus himself couldnt have swayed those broads.

Back
Top Bottom