R.I.P Trayvon

CNN a fool for that creepy *** cracka clip. I'm prepared for the lulz that's going to happen in this interview

Just reading tweets but apparently she claimed she isn't doing a book deal for money?!?! And wants to be left alone?!? Yooooo stop lying just go out and say how you feel, I know I'd respect that a lot more than the bs and crocodile tears. They had NO chance at conviction unless they had direct video evidence, even then I'm not so sure they'd find him guilty of manslaughter

Just reading tweets but apparently she claimed she isn't doing a book deal for money?!?! And wants to be left alone?!? Yooooo stop lying just go out and say how you feel, I know I'd respect that a lot more than the bs and crocodile tears. They had NO chance at conviction unless they had direct video evidence, even then I'm not so sure they'd find him guilty of manslaughter
Man if they had video u know they would come up with some **** like it was modified

Like people who say the dont like Drama but are always in Drama >D

She trying cashout and we know.

Last edited:
CNN a fool for that creepy *** cracka clip. I'm prepared for the lulz that's going to happen in this interview

Say what you want she's been 100% real this whole time. Like holding nothing back she could've cleaned up his language on the phone if she wanted but she was real. Can't say that for a lot of people associated with this and the juror who spoke.

Jasmine rand is the name if that white woman we was pm'ing about the other day
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Imagine if they interviewed all the jurors, fair trial my ***. B-37 just shows how some parts of the US are. When you refer to George Zimmerman as "George" and Trayvon Martin as "that boy" .. yeah we know.

:lol: don't make him go crazy
Make him go hungry
Bruh she is having me dying
Why did she go on national tv
She gotta be getting a check

You never heard him say it, and him knowing are two different things. Kinda like how he SAID he didn't know about the stand your ground law, only he did. :wink:

View media item 497009
Basics.

Everyone and their mama would put their life savings on their belief that he profiled TM. It doesn't matter though. It couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Many things couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. In civil court, different ballgame. Different burden of proof.

Imagine if they interviewed all the jurors, fair trial my ***. B-37 just shows how some parts of the US are. When you refer to George Zimmerman as "George" and Trayvon Martin as "that boy" .. yeah we know.

Nah, she called him "A boy of color." Sounding like we still in the 60's. :smh:

Edit: Apparently she called him both. :smh:

Last edited:
It's ironic that this whole situation became EXACTLY the title of this thread.

The Trayvon Martin trial. Not the George Zimmerman trial, but the Trayvon Martin trial. That dead child has been crucified beyond belief and somehow made to be out to be a criminal. I'm sure if they could they dig up his body and throw him in a cell they would, this **** is disgusting.

Meanwhile Martin's speculated past has been plastered everywhere, Zimmerman's actual past of assaulting his ex-fiance and a police officer, and allegations that he raped his cousin have gone completely under the radar.

This **** is a completely and total sham, from Sanford PD, to the Jury, to the Prosecutors.

Last edited:
Nawtyhere and SdotC exactly y'all. See Rachel is being honest man I'm more inclined to believe her she admits he smoked weed and everything. But WHO CARES?!?. I went to private school with rich kids who did way worse often, they didn't have to worry about a damn thing in the world.

Rachel is coming across wayyy differently now, I'm so sick by all of this.

This jeantel girl is having me rolling
" where u from u call it marijuana
Where I'm from we call it weeds" :lol:

Jeantel seems cool as hell, you can see the difference now that she doesn't have to testify about being the last person who spoke to your friend before he died.

Im watching HLN now, and Idk where they got her from, but this light skinned lady on the panel (not Ali) is a straight up sell out. Like she should be ashamed at some of the stuff coming out of her mouth

Im watching HLN now, and Idk where they got her from, but this light skinned lady on the panel (not Ali) is a straight up sell out. Like she should be ashamed at some of the stuff coming out of her mouth

Is it crystal wright? That self hating chick who was talking recklessly on twitter? She's sickening as well. Ms. Ali is also way too much for me with some of her comments as well for totally opposite reasons :lol:

Really though, Rachel is HONEST almost to a fault, she is holding nothing back, how the hell can you find her NOT credible?! I swear some of the jurors they end up getting for high profile cases are the ones who are actually slow.

Last edited:
I think they get paid to be THAT objective

Crystal Wright is a joke. Every once in a while she'll say something provoking, but other than that she's worthless.

Is it crystal wright? That self hating chick who was talking recklessly on twitter? She's sickening as well. Ms. Ali is also way too much for me with some of her comments as well for totally opposite reasons :lol:

Really though, Rachel is HONEST almost to a fault, she is holding nothing back, how the hell can you find her NOT credible?! I swear some of the jurors they end up getting for high profile cases are the ones who are actually slow.

yea. Thats her name. Like she must be getting ann coulter money to say some of those things. Like, " I was in DC and I was profiled by a BLACK security guard." :smh:

I hope B37 gets exposed, she didn't make her decision based on evidence. She made her decision based on what George said. She should of been a juror for a traffic infraction. Incompetent.

Yeah she must think kissing some conservative people's feet will make them accept her more. In reality they laugh at her, keep her excluded from their circle and use her as a puppet, I actually find her hilarious in an odd way. It's sad but she is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom