R.I.P Trayvon

I love how ppl were saying this was a complete competent and levelheaded group of jurors...now when they hear their thoughts and views and see the exact opposite. This is an example of the fine florida education system at work.

Hell they could've got more competent and better responses with 6 chimps and game show buzzers.

Im pretty sure the Defense wouldnt have wanted this interview.

She did seem to have prejudice to the case and could be used to support an appeal

I love how ppl were saying this was a complete competent and levelheaded group of jurors...now when they hear their thoughts and views and see the exact opposite. This is an example of the fine florida education system at work.

Hell they could've got more competent and better responses with 6 chimps and game show buzzers.
they should have just flipped a damn coin if this is who they had back there

But yall trying to convince me that a jury with 5 white women is a fair trial, do you hear how this juror is talking? thinking?

B-37: George's heart was in the right place, he just wanted to catch those people.

B-37: GZ heart was in the right place, but went above and beyond. Guilty of not using good judgement; should have stayed in car.

B-37: At the start of deliberations, 3 felt not guilty, 2 felt manslaughter, and 1 felt second degree murder.

B-37: George was frustrated and things got out of hand.

B-37: I don't think GZ racially profiled TM.

B-37: no discussion about race in jury room.

Same juror that booked a deal directly after the verdict :smh: :smh: :smh:, disgusted

This is the same juror that called Martin a boy of color and last night's protests riots. She insults Jeantel by saying shes using phrases she's never heard before. Race was all over this case whether you want to believe it or not.

I just don't have the words....
She can't even formulate an articulate response but feels bad for Miss Jental "education level"

This is her

B37: The middle-aged white woman is the daughter of an Air Force captain and has been married to a space attorney for 20 years. She has two children, 24 and 27, and works in a management position. During questioning, she told lawyers she knew a "broad spectrum" of names, but she hasn't kept up with the case. "Newspapers are usually in the parrot's cage," she told lawyers. Thursday, she told O'Mara that she had an issue with what kinds of guns people can own, that someone obtaining a concealed weapons permit doesn't mean they will act responsibly and that more training is needed for concealed permit holders. She has three dogs, four cats and "a couple of lizards" and has been called to jury duty four times before this case.

its amazing as you grow older, you see how many slow and uniformed people are operating in society.

Last edited:
This is her

B37: The middle-aged white woman is the daughter of an Air Force captain and has been married to a space attorney for 20 years. She has two children, 24 and 27, and works in a management position. During questioning, she told lawyers she knew a "broad spectrum" of names, but she hasn't kept up with the case. "Newspapers are usually in the parrot's cage," she told lawyers. Thursday, she told O'Mara that she had an issue with what kinds of guns people can own, that someone obtaining a concealed weapons permit doesn't mean they will act responsibly and that more training is needed for concealed permit holders. She has three dogs, four cats and "a couple of lizards" and has been called to jury duty four times before this case.
How can she say who was responsible if she don't even know what really happened

Had to stop watching that juror interview, B-37 called Zimmerman, George....yet calls Trayvon "that boy". Yep that's all I needed to know. I'm done.

GZ situation Not guilty and a $1 Million dollars up

TM - DEAD!

None of them think race played a role in this case :stoneface:

Last edited:
GZ situation Not guilty and a $1 Million dollars up

TM - DEAD!

None of them think race played a role in this case
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

how long till the GZ reality show?

SMH

She made up her mind before the trial even started.

Such a travesty

Which is why people should ease up just a bit on the whole "if prosecution only charged ma slaughter he would be guilty"

Its becoming clear nothing was gonna change Anything besides some black ppl on the jury

But yall trying to convince me that a jury with 5 white women is a fair trial, do you hear how this juror is talking? thinking?

B-37: George's heart was in the right place, he just wanted to catch those people.

B-37: GZ heart was in the right place, but went above and beyond. Guilty of not using good judgement; should have stayed in car.

B-37: At the start of deliberations, 3 felt not guilty, 2 felt manslaughter, and 1 felt second degree murder.

B-37: George was frustrated and things got out of hand.

B-37: I don't think GZ racially profiled TM.

B-37: no discussion about race in jury room.

Same juror that booked a deal directly after the verdict :smh: :smh: :smh:, disgusted

EVERYONE is caking off of this murder, man. Zimmerman got 300k, witnesses getting paid, jurors writing books, obviously lawyers getting money. This is SICK. What does the Martin family get, a trial? I'm ******g disgusted. He had no shot in this case of getting justice and a conviction of manslaughter even. Listen to this juror, just aggravating. "Just another boy killed, out if sight out of mind for these people."

This is her

Wait, so she supposedly does NOT like guns?? If that came out during the jury selection process, then I would guess that the prosecution thought she was a great choice.  However, from what you guys are saying about the interview (I can't watch it now), she is far from competent.

Back
Top Bottom