R.I.P Trayvon

This already sort of happened except it was the woman who allegedly fired warning shots in the air. Or according to the police fired at her husband and children and is serving a 20 year sentence.

For the record Zimmerman's attorneys used self defense and not the stand your ground law.
Wow, that's crazy that she was convicted for warning shots.  What was she convicted of?  It seems like a good example of the unfortunate inconsistency of the justice system.  I guess it's inevitable when you have different people on each jury who will interpret the facts differently and apply the law differently, but it's still an unfortunate aspect of the system.

After all the negativity that has come from this whole situation and trial, I really hope that it doesn't also lead to people thinking that they can just go and pick fights to shoot people.  It will only lead to more death and ****** situations.

My whole problem with the arguing is not even about bigotry. All the supporters for Zim are saying is that "he didn't break the law." "The law is there." "I put my whole faith in a law that doesn't even apply in my state". They practically want to buy the guy a beer for winning

I thought Zimmerman was not guilty and I don't feel that way at all. So saying "all" is wrong

So you support Zimmerman's actions? I do not. I believe as an adult with a legal right to carry a gun, he could have handled that situation differently. Let us put away the legal aspect of whether he broke a law or not and look at the situation as a whole.

So you support Zimmerman's actions? I do not. I believe as an adult with a legal right to carry a gun, he could have handled that situation differently. Let us put away the legal aspect of whether he broke a law or not and look at the situation as a whole.

I never said I supported his actions. I said I thought he was not guilty according to law. And he was found not guilty after a fair trial. But I don't think he should have done what he did. He should have handled it way differently and this whole situation shouldn't have happened. But there wasn't enough to find him guilty because there were no eye witnesses who saw how the fight started.

all of yall are sheep . i can imagine how many people have been murdered in worse cases since this one popped up , and none of yall care about those , i can only imagine how many people were murdered in cold blood last night alone across this country , but this one is all over tv so lets act like we care , lol baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Just wanted to add to what u said.
This is where the media got all ya hooked on that fishing line. Playing with ur emotions. The media does this a lot. Becareful folks u guys being played by the Pied Piper.

all of yall are sheep . i can imagine how many people have been murdered in worse cases since this one popped up , and none of yall care about those , i can only imagine how many people were murdered in cold blood last night alone across this country , but this one is all over tv so lets act like we care , lol baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Just wanted to add to what u said.
This is where the media got all ya hooked on that fishing line. Playing with ur emotions. The media does this a lot. Becareful folks u guys being played by the Pied Piper.

Yep so just be apathetic instead :smh: :lol:

I never said I supported his actions. I said I thought he was not guilty according to law. And he was found not guilty after a fair trial. But I don't think he should have done what he did. He should have handled it way differently and this whole situation shouldn't have happened. But there wasn't enough to find him guilty because there were no eye witnesses who saw how the fight started.

But yet, you're in here making up lies for him

:lol: somebody needs to bring some common sense and a level-head in here. Got this thread lookin like a breeding ground for hate (bunch of angry people on both side) , and you're helping co-sign it. Spilling over into other threads and everything

I was speaking to carver but hey, tell me how you really feel.

Nothing spilling over. Nothing.

Zimmerman is seen as a hero by gun enthusiats and right wingers.  These people voice their hate by deflecting from the topic when debating the sociological dynamics of the Zimmerman trial  and they  bring up non-issues that dont relate to the trial or the justice system in America. Instead, they submit commentary that is similiar to a racist commenter on Storm Front who at any given chance attempt to prove black inferirority. This person is fascinated with  telling lies about other people that are nothing more than lies, but these people believe that the lies they spew are true, but in reality these lies are just  figments of their hate filled imagination. Anytime you fight TOO hard to prove the   inferirority of  others shows that you suffer from any inferiority complex that clouds your mind and makes you hate others. I am  done with  this thread though and probably done  with this site, I dont have time to be in the presence of hate-filled losers who have nothing else better to do but spew their hatred daily  but attempt to mask their hatred as though it is unrecognisable.

You're absolutely right, I should bypass this murder because I'm not aware of all the murders take that place in the US. Why do murders even get reported? People die everyday, it's life. It happens, who cares.

okay well since it happens and you care , what other cases are you following ? do you care so much about trayvon that you cant sleep at night ? if you can sleep at night , or laugh about a joke in another thread and lie and say "you care" about this kid ( who may rest in peace all the respect in the world for the late ) , to continue if you arent so caring or emotional to this late kid that you can change your emotion and laugh in the fools wilding thread then you dont care enough to act like you know anything about trayvon or zimmerman , i respect the dead , now should i care about this case? why if i dont care about all the other murders just like nobody else has time to care unless theyre detectives or whatever , my point is , if you REALLY care , then what other case do you care about ?

Because they where already on the ground when John Good came out his house

And? I never said he saw the beginning of the fight genius. Bye said he heard something and saw both of them on the ground with Trayvon on the ground. He said it looked to him based off that Trayvon attacked him. And he testified against it.

And? I never said he saw the beginning of the fight genius. Bye said he heard something and saw both of them on the ground with Trayvon on the ground. He said it looked to him based off that Trayvon attacked him. And he testified against it.
Yea you just implied it until someone pulled quotes directly from John's mouth on the stand that contradicted what you were saying.

Get outta here clown.

Why do you care so much about black people?

Because I'm black. And i know of 4 people who were murdered in Chicago and still haven't and probably will never find the shooters. But nobody gives a damn. They weren't in gangs either. Just pisses me off. We should care about each black death equally no matter who the shooter is.

You said a witness said they saw Trayvon attack George Zimmerman which was a total lie

either way, and it is spilling over- no doubt. I don't know how to make it any better, but its ****** ugly in here. Too many close-minded folks I suppose

Show me the "spill over'

I stoned faced you in TAN because you made a period joke.

Idk I dont see this thread being the great divide of NT.

Last edited:

Zimmerman was clearly not guilty under the law, and the FBI concluded in their investigation that Zimmerman was not a racist/ this crime was not a hate crime. It is time to accept that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and then got shot as a result case closed.

Well you would need to know who attack who to support the claim of self defense and just because he was not proven guilty doesn't mean he didn't start the physical attack but you were suggesting that he clearly attack GZ first until you got caught up.

Last edited:
Why do you care so much about black people?

Because I'm black. And i know of 4 people who were murdered in Chicago and still haven't and probably will never find the shooters. But nobody gives a damn. They weren't in gangs either. Just pisses me off. We should care about each black death equally no matter who the shooter is.

So we shouldnt care about this case because of those crimes and just be apathetic

What type of logic is that?

Back
Top Bottom