R.I.P Trayvon

Did this person testify to this claim?
Yes his name's John Good. Look him up
False.  John good testified that he was inside watching TV when he heard noise from outside. When he looked through his window he said "I couldn't see anything other than someone was out there"... THEN he said that he opened his door to look outside and a "tussle" was already going on.

On TOP of that, he couldn't even see what was happening so much that he said "I thought it was a dog attack".

That testimony is your PROOF that Trayvon attacked GZ initially? Okay.

I thought Good just mentioned he seeing TM on top of GZ.. I don't recall the part where he said TM initiated or started the fight with the first punch.

Either way the case is over.. no matter what you say or do is not going to change the outcome of this case nor will it bring back TM.

He said he thought based off the position. He didn't see the start. Nobody did. We'll honestly never know for sure. Only zimmermans side.

No one is forcing you guys to come into this thread

Maybe you guys should ask meth to band you from this thread.

That's your proof that Trayvon was the one who initiated a physical altercation?  That he attacked GZ?

GZ got handled by Trayvon, that seems clear.  But again, there IS NO PROOF that Trayvon was the one initiating the fight.
A witness told the police he attacked George. 
I thought Good just mentioned he seeing TM on top of GZ.. I don't recall the part where he said TM initiated or started the fight with the first punch.

Either way the case is over.. no matter what you say or do is not going to change the outcome of this case nor will it bring back TM.
He said he thought based off the position. He didn't see the start. Nobody did. We'll honestly never know for sure. Only zimmermans side.
Thanks for finally admitting there is no proof that Trayvon attacked GZ after stating the contrary 3 times in reply to my posts.

The next time a woman puts her hands on her husband who's bigger than her, boom stand your ground and kill her

its not justified though, but you can't justify conviction either. Some cases are weak, and it sucks that people cant be convicted sometimes- a lot of murderers walking around right now because of it actually. But you cant just convict without sufficient evidence.

It is a justifiable murder if that is their reason for not finding him guilty of manslaughter. Either they thought Trayvon was going to kill him or commit a felony right?

I dont know why you guys even argue with these closet bigots. There mind is set and wont change. This is my last post in this thread. This thread is turning into StormFront.
It's been StormFront from the beginning.

It's also the same dudes in EVERY thread with a racial issue at hand too.

I dont know why you guys even argue with these closet bigots. There mind is set and wont change. This is my last post in this thread. This thread is turning into StormFront.

It's been StormFront from the beginning.

It's also the same dudes in EVERY thread with a racial issue at hand too.

My whole problem with the arguing is not even about bigotry. All the supporters for Zim are saying is that "he didn't break the law." "The law is there." "I put my whole faith in a law that doesn't even apply in my state". They practically want to buy the guy a beer for winning

The next time a woman puts her hands on her husband who's bigger than her, boom stand your ground and kill her

This already sort of happened except it was the woman who allegedly fired warning shots in the air. Or according to the police fired at her husband and children and is serving a 20 year sentence.

For the record Zimmerman's attorneys used self defense and not the stand your ground law.

all of yall are sheep . i can imagine how many people have been murdered in worse cases since this one popped up , and none of yall care about those , i can only imagine how many people were murdered in cold blood last night alone across this country , but this one is all over tv so lets act like we care , lol baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

My whole problem with the arguing is not even about bigotry. All the supporters for Zim are saying is that "he didn't break the law." "The law is there." "I put my whole faith in a law that doesn't even apply in my state". They practically want to buy the guy a beer for winning

I thought Zimmerman was not guilty and I don't feel that way at all. So saying "all" is wrong

There's NOTHING that proves that Trayvon attacked George.  Nothing.

Just because he wasn't found guilty, doesn't mean hes innocent.
Ummm Zimmerman had a bloody, broken nose. Lacerations on his head.  
That's your proof that Trayvon was the one who initiated a physical altercation?  That he attacked GZ?

GZ got handled by Trayvon, that seems clear.  But again, there IS NO PROOF that Trayvon was the one initiating the fight.
A witness told the police he attacked George. 

Thanks for finally admitting there is no proof that Trayvon attacked GZ after stating the contrary 3 times in reply to my posts.
Never said there was proof. Just made the bold statement he attacked zimmerman. Which you can't disprove
I asked you for proof that GZ was attacked, not the other way around.

First you used his injuries to "prove" that he was attacked... That failed miserably.

You said multiple times that someone testified that Trayvon ATTACKED George.

You didn't think that I would actually look up John Goods testimony.

You thought you could just pull something out of your *** and pass it off as fact in order to make your points more valid.

You were wrong and now you just said that there is no proof and that no one saw him attack George. 

You failed.

Last edited:
all of yall are sheep . i can imagine how many people have been murdered in worse cases since this one popped up , and none of yall care about those , i can only imagine how many people were murdered in cold blood last night alone across this country , but this one is all over tv so lets act like we care , lol baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

You're absolutely right, I should bypass this murder because I'm not aware of all the murders take that place in the US. Why do murders even get reported? People die everyday, it's life. It happens, who cares.

Back
Top Bottom