R.I.P Trayvon

I've been an American my entire life. There was no need for me to watch this trial, because I already knew what the outcome was going to be.
Black Americans need to wake up, realize that the scales of justice just as imbalanced as they were 100 years ago, and make a conscious effort to educate our Black males on
how to survive in this country.

MY GUY!!! I would love for this.... But the odds are always stacked up against us... no matter WHAT. When it comes to social issues we are always at the bottom of the totem pole bruh...
I hate to be the one to sound like I'm making excuses, but jesus there really is only SO MUCH you can do when it comes to educating ourselves and pulling ourselves up the ladder...

What's the hold up?!

Why am I not hearing about heads being bussed down in Florida?!

We can not let this one slide! :smh:

If you wanna murder kids move to Florida

First caylee anthony and now trayvon

But hey thats murica for you

Registered voters in Florida who are disgusted with this verdict should do everything in their power to have the law changed. I know that for almost every nt'er here this was a race issue from the jump and they weren't trying to hear facts or how the law works in Florida. The truth of the matter is the prosecution never had a case, not with the "stand your ground" law in effect.

cause I'm in the crib 

smokin.gif

whitness >>> motherhood.

Trayvon would NEVER be their child, they couldn't imagine it.

But for my young black brothers :smh: it sets a precedent for future George Zimmermans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom