R.I.P Trayvon

It's okay for blacks in gangs to commit crimes against innocent whites every day. Hell, it's encouraged in rap music.

A black kid gets killed in self defense (by a guy who was NOT white), and now people are talking about blacks not getting a fair shake?

I guess ignorance really is bliss.

It's just another reminder that racism is alive and well and it's not going anywhere. A black mans life don't mean a damn in this country.

I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.

- Malcolm X

RIP to that young brother. Can't imagine how his family is feeling

not surprised at all. fla prosecution team is terrible, and it's fla

A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer. ~ Robert Frost.

And this is what people fail to realize. OJ had the better legal team, Casey Anthony had the better legal team, Zimmerman had the better legal team, Vick didn't have the better legal team.

prosecution team sounding like they are satisfied for not getting the job done
That's what I'm sayin I'm sitting here listening to her talk and she sounding satisfied that they lost. :smh:

What a ****** up country we live in. You can go after someone with a gun, then claim you were standing your ground when you picked a fight you couldn't win so you gun them down. This is misinterpretation of stand your ground. "Stand your ground" laws were put in place so that if in this case someone were following you, you can stand your ground and defend yourself. We may not know who struck first, but regardless, once George Zimmerman went looking for a fight "stand your ground" should have gone out the window.

Just taking notes and blocking all lames who think this is funny on any level :smh: .(Yes i know u dont care)

Threads like these expose some dudes true colors, the truth behind their SN

This prosecutor has a very smug attitude, she seems so broken up about losing this case :rolleyes

?
Because it's become that much easier to kill a black man in this country and get away with it, the case can be used as a precedent for futre cases, if it even goes to trial....
I disagree. Did you watch the trial from the start and pay attention to all of evidence presented by both sides?

The prosecution had a very weak case.

It's okay for blacks in gangs to commit crimes against innocent whites every day. Hell, it's encouraged in rap music.

A black kid gets killed in self defense (by a guy who was NOT white), and now people are talking about blacks not getting a fair shake?

Not it's not. 

Stop spreading lies. 

?

Because it's become that much easier to kill a black man in this country and get away with it, the case can be used as a precedent for futre cases, if it even goes to trial....

I disagree. Did you watch the trial from the start and pay attention to all of evidence presented by both sides?
The prosecution had a very weak case.
I just think that they didn't capitalize on opportunities

as pissed as i am with the verdict i was very impressed with mark o'mara. dude is a bully in the court.

Last edited:
It's okay for blacks in gangs to commit crimes against innocent whites every day. Hell, it's encouraged in [COLOR=#red]rap[/COLOR] music.

I highlighted your problem. Quit letting that be your basis for understanding life in Black America.

The closing arguments they put forward yesterday were weak as hell...

He was asking the jury questions and ****...creating more doubt. 

They sucked. 

Bernie de la rionda need to sit his *** down he had his chance and failed, Now he is yelling at the media.

THIS!

Dudes happy about Zimmerman getting off ere the same ones who get all excited when he watch a Tarantino movie and see white people saying the n-word to black people.

Putting the blacks in their place :rolleyes, a closet racist wet dream

Back
Top Bottom