R.I.P Trayvon

I've been an American my entire life. There was no need for me to watch this trial, because I already knew what the outcome was going to be.
Black Americans need to wake up, realize that the scales of justice just as imbalanced as they were 100 years ago, and make a conscious effort to educate our Black males on
how to survive in this country.

This is a reminder for this generation of Black America that the social contract doesn't exist. Young black men need to keep their eyes open and wallets in their front pockets.

Yeah, that solves the issues.
eyes.gif

Prosecution sucked from start to finish, not surprised whatsoever.

I did expect a manslaughter charge though.
Bro you think people are gonnna just sit and cry? theres gonna be that ONE group MOBBIN tonight filled with anger.

I DID expect manslaughter also. 

Wow just WOW.

That hurts b .. not even going to lie, I don't know Trayvon Martin but I have a 16 year old little brother, I can't imagine.

This is horrible that the parents of this kid were just told your son was shot dead and it's nobodys his fault :smh: :\

Helped you out homie

Not surprised. Seems like there will never be a day where people of color are actually considered people.

I've been an American my entire life. There was no need for me to watch this trial, because I already knew what the outcome was going to be.
Black Americans need to wake up, realize that the scales of justice just as imbalanced as they were 100 years ago, and make a conscious effort to educate our Black males on
how to survive in this country.
I'm looking at my son right now and maaaaan just another talk I'm going to have to give him on growing up
I can't imagine losing my son like the martins have and for the verdict to have go the way it did.

Racism still exists in the world obviously, but people who are in here making this about race are reaching hard... Because at the end of the day the white man would of totally won this trial by having one less African American male on earth and by inprisoning a Hispanic male. So lets end the race card argument. Not everything that happens in this world to blacks is based on racism.

I'm not surprised that he was found not guilty. But as a black man, it's a little disheartening to know that some REGULAR person with no legal authority can follow and question me and if I feel threatened and "attack them" then they can shoot and kill me. :smh:

Last edited:
Why do you dudes want Florida to riot? You know they'd mess that up too...

:lol:

Thanks for the comic relief.

I'm not even the least bit surprised by this decision. Disappointed? Yeah. But definitely not surprised.

It's a shame the precedent that has been set as far as racial profiling goes though. However, life goes on.

Here's to hoping the Martin family gets their just due in a civil suit.

Back
Top Bottom