R.I.P Trayvon

If you are claiming self defense, yes, F the 5th amendment. Self defense is different than saying that they didn't kill a person in which all the person is going to say is their alibi that they were somewhere else when the murder happened.

So let's say someone like Rachel Jeantel had to kill someone for self-defense reasons. How well do you think her cross examination would go? Not everyone is built for public speaking...much less public speaking while getting grilled by a seasoned lawyer.

why even post that doe.........
mean.gif

People on the net are wild wreck less searching for lulz, even seen there was an android game called Angry Trayvon.
I don't even know what to say to that......

Here's a couple of facts. Zimmerman's recorded stories of what happened are crap. He also refuses to take the stand in his own defense. Convict this bum.

If you can't get up and tell your story in front of the jury of why you killed someone in self defense you should be convicted.
Because the defense knows that GZ is not that intelligent and doesn't want their client to look like dofus in front of the jury. So why take the risk when the evidence and witnesses accounts clearly show that it was self defense.

man that Hannity exclusive interview should be been enough to convict. it really made me want to throw up. I didn't know that u can hear zimmerman take his seatbelt right after telling the non emergency line that martin started to run. then the little smirk he made about being the only witness...smh

Getting me a concealed handgun license I'm glad I live in a stand your ground city too not taking no ls
You need to wait until after the verdict before you make that decision.

A CCW will only be useful if GZ walks. If GZ gets convicted, your license doesn't mean sh*t since you're not allowed to use your gun even when its self defense.

Last edited:
Only true if the armed man initiated the fight. You can't physically defend yourself from someone who is simply following you. Not in the state of Florida at least.

If you feel that you are in imminent danger you are allowed to defend yourself whether someone initiated a physical fight or not. Someone following me at night in the rain, armed with a gun would certainly make me in fear of imminent danger, what about you?

TM didn't even know he had the firearm but you're right. I for one won't just let somebody follow me at night and think, "Hey, maybe they're just lost or something" Somebody followin me I'm gon assume they see me food and are tryna rob me or cause harm to me in some form or fashion.

If you feel that you are in imminent danger you are allowed to defend yourself whether someone initiated a physical fight or not. Someone following me at night in the rain, armed with a gun would certainly make me in fear of imminent danger, what about you?

Good luck convincing a judge/jury that you assaulted someone simply because they were following you in the rain :lol:

Slippery slope right there.

Zimmerman never should have pursued him. Still doesn't mean TM was justified throwing the first punch. That's IF he even threw down first.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of facts. Zimmerman's recorded stories of what happened are crap. He also refuses to take the stand in his own defense. Convict this bum.

If you can't get up and tell your story in front of the jury of why you killed someone in self defense you should be convicted.

As a jury that is what I would want to see.

Explain yourself
Maybe you were confused during those interviews, maybe the people were asking leading questions.
Clarify the many holes that are in your story.

I would get on that stand and explain to the people that I felt that my life was in danger and I did what I had to do.
The fact that he cant stand by his actions and face those people and tell his side of the story is telling.

man that Hannity exclusive interview should be been enough to convict. it really made me want to throw up. I didn't know that u can hear zimmerman take his seatbelt right after telling the non emergency line that martin started to run. then the little smirk he made about being the only witness...smh
All I needed to make up my mind about that imbecile .

I still don't get why people assume trayvon physically confronted GZ even after the closing arguments.

Because dead men tell no tales.

Even though he's a joke and a coward all we have to go on is his rendition of what happen which is certainly ********.

How does a grown man with striking and grappling training and a weight advantage on a 17 year old boy get dropped, fully mounted and beaten mercilessly enough for him to be in fear of his life? Like doesn't that raise some damn eyebrows? :lol:

It makes no sense how this point hasn't been stressed more. I think De La Rosa touched on this a little more in closing but this should have been the largest point of contention from the beginning. Ever since this happened some have thrown the overarching thug label on Trayvon and left it at that. Almost as if the term alone is enough to assume that he could and did whoop Zimmerman's ***. Trayvon was convicted before Zimmerman even hit trial. After it hit the news all I heard was Trayvon was 6'2"+ and played football and got in trouble for weed. As if to wash themselves of the situation and excuse the taking of another black kids life. This **** really is crazy. :smh:

1. You truly went out of your way to capitalize every word. How lame is that?

2. He was town watch. I'd WANT someone patrolling my community that I'm paying a mortgage on too. I don't see nothing wrong with this.
Dog you're a bozo, you keep trying to justify an overzealous idiot  for killing an innocent human being. Get some common sense

I still don't get why people assume trayvon physically confronted GZ even after the closing arguments.

Because Georgie said so. Srs.

That's the only reason he'll most likely walk. Because no matter how much his stories show inconsistencies and smell of BS, nobody has any first hand account to refute his claims. Hell, there really isn't anyone to fully corroborate his story. So what George says goes.

Damn shame.

Because the defense knows that GZ is not that intelligent and doesn't want their client to look like dofus in front of the jury. So why take the risk when the evidence and witnesses accounts clearly show that it was self defense.

I disagree buddy. Rachel Jeantel looked like a doofus to a lot of people but most people said she was being real and honest about what happened.

Zimmerman couldn't even handle Sean Hannity softball questions because he was lying. "He was running, nevermind, he was skipping" Next thing you know he'll be saying Trayvon shot himself.

Last edited:

Even though he's a joke and a coward all we have to go on is his rendition of what happen which is certainly ********.

How does a grown man with striking and grappling training and a weight advantage on a 17 year old boy get dropped, fully mounted and beaten mercilessly enough for him to be in fear of his life? Like doesn't that raise some damn eyebrows?
laugh.gif

It makes no sense how this point hasn't been stressed more. I think De La Rosa touched on this a little more in closing but this should have been the largest point of contention from the beginning. Ever since this happened some have thrown the overarching thug label on Trayvon and left it at that. Almost as if the term alone is enough to assume that he could and did whoop Zimmerman's ***. Trayvon was convicted before Zimmerman even hit trial. After it hit the news all I heard was Trayvon was 6'2"+ and played football and got in trouble for weed. As if to wash themselves of the situation and excuse the taking of another black kids life. This **** really is crazy.
mean.gif
Per his MMA instructor,  GZ was "non-athletic" and "physically soft" and his fighting ability was a 1 out of 10.

So yes, if TM was 6'2 and played football, it's possible for GZ to fear for his life because he was getting beat up by TM.

How does a grown man with striking and grappling training and a weight advantage on a 17 year old boy get dropped, fully mounted and beaten mercilessly enough for him to be in fear of his life? Like doesn't that raise some damn eyebrows? :lol:

It makes no sense how this point hasn't been stressed more. I think De La Rosa touched on this a little more in closing but this should have been the largest point of contention from the beginning. Ever since this happened some have thrown the overarching thug label on Trayvon and left it at that. Almost as if the term alone is enough to assume that he could and did whoop Zimmerman's ***. Trayvon was convicted before Zimmerman even hit trial. After it hit the news all I heard was Trayvon was 6'2"+ and played football and got in trouble for weed. As if to wash themselves of the situation and excuse the taking of another black kids life. This **** really is crazy. :smh:

Per his MMA instructor,  GZ was "non-athletic" and "physically soft" and his fighting ability was a 1 out of 10.
So yes, if TM was 6'2 and played football, it's possible for GZ to fear for his life because he was getting beat up by TM.

It ain't that clear cut though. Is GZ's fear for his life reasonable? Would a reasonable person in GZ's shoes fear for their life against TM?

I disagree buddy. Rachel Jeantel looked like a doofus to a lot of people but most people said she was being real and honest about what happened.

Zimmerman couldn't even handle Sean Hannity softball questions because he was lying. "He was running, nevermind, he was skipping" Next thing you know he'll be saying Trayvon shot himself.
You're going to be on trial for murder, getting death threats, and you've already been convicted by the race baiting media and by the public. It's human nature to be extremely nervous in that situation and to stumble on your owns words. Perhaps, the defense saw it and thought "no way we're putting him up there".

It ain't that clear cut though. Is GZ's fear for his life reasonable? Would a reasonable person in GZ's shoes fear for their life against TM?
Heck yeah, if you're getting pummeled!

Anyways my friend, its nice to actually have a civilized discussion in this thread with someone. I'm going to bed. Peace

Last edited:

That's the only reason he'll most likely walk. Because no matter how much his stories show inconsistencies and smell of BS, nobody has any first hand account to refute his claims. Hell, there really isn't anyone to fully corroborate his story. So what George says goes.

Damn shame.

Even people who support the prosecution believe trayvon must have hit him first.

Trayvon was 5'11 not 6'2

Hard for me to believe dude was a 1 out of 10 physically... Especially when he volunteered for a service that may (not necessarily)require him to confront someone or get physical. If im 5'9 or shorter than 6'2 im gonna keep my distance from the individual. To me dude sounded anxious on the phone call and enraged..

Damn shame.

Even people who support the prosecution believe trayvon must have hit him first.

Trayvon was 5'11 not 6'2

not really. Has it ever occured to people that maybe GZ is a loony wannabe be cop who maybe grabbed trayvon in pursuit?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom