R.I.P Trayvon

Following turns into stalking when it is unwanted. On the phone call to Rachel Jeantel, he clearly communicated that he did not want Zimmerman following him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

Really bring up what Rachel said? Not for nothing she is farrrrrr from credible bro. You're better than that.

I disagree but we can still look to the state of FL law against stalking. There goes that word again, FOLLOWS.

Willfully -"Are you following him? We don't need you to do that"
Maliciously -"F-ing Punks", While carrying a gun
Repeatedly - Got out of car, and then followed on foot.

A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

So you think he was wrong then?... what would justice be to you :D

Edit: Clearly Zimmerman should get AT LEAST manslaughter

Honestly. Not sure. I think he should get some jail time if anything to prove a point. I don't however think he should get the 15/30 yes discussed and I do think trayvon had some parts of this whole ordeal. I truly believe its not as easy as saying trayvon was slayed down in cold blood. I don't think he should get any time if trayvon truly attacked him.

How about 5 yrs for agg assault?

Last edited:
I disagree but we can still look to the state of FL law against stalking. There goes that word again, FOLLOWS.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html

But he says OK though when he's told to stop following. Why is this CONTINOUSLY overlooked? And you DO know that NBC tape was edited. DONT YOU? That is a FACT

Last edited:
What a damn reach. You can't possibly believe what's coming out of your mouth. Why would someone seriously waste that much time bro? Get real.
Reaching? Not really.
People hang around people they don' t like all the time and talk behind their back when their suppose be a so called friend.

What's the keyword BEFORE follows bro? REPEATEDLY. he followed him ONCE. not the same

REPEATEDLY is subjective and isn't defined in that state statute for a reason. Repeatedly could be argued to mean following in a vehicle and then again following them on foot. You follow a person once in your car, then you follow them again on foot. That could be considered REPEATEDLY.

So clearly, an argument could easily be made for Zimmerman meeting all the requirements of stalking.

Last edited:
But he says OK though when he's told to stop following. Why is this CONTINOUSLY overlooked? And you DO know that NBC tape was edited. DONT YOU? That is a FACT

He then continued to talk to the operator for another minute and 20 seconds. According to TM phone records the incident happened 2 minutes after GZ got off of the phone with the operator. Please explain what was GZ doing for 3 minutes and 20 seconds if he wasn't looking for TM?

Last edited:
Hope Zimmerman gets Nino Brown'ed if he gets an acquittal.  Live on CNN.

P.S. Faith Jenkins is the baddest chick on any News network. Miss America Runner up and lawyer. 
mean.gif

REPEATEDLY is subjective and isn't defined in that state statute for a reason. Repeatedly could be argued to mean following in a vehicle and then again following them on foot. You follow a person once in your car, then you follow them again on foot.

So clearly, an argument could easily be made for Zimmerman meeting all the requirements of stalking.

You're seriously stretching to prove your point and according to Zimmerman he was in his car to go to target when he spotted trayvon. Not exactly chasing down. You can twist it anyway you want to make it sound good for you.

REPEATEDLY is subjective and isn't defined in that state statute for a reason. Repeatedly could be argued to mean following in a vehicle and then again following them on foot. You follow a person once in your car, then you follow them again on foot.

You're seriously stretching to prove your point and according to Zimmerman he was in his car to go to target when he spotted trayvon. Not exactly chasing down. You can twist it anyway you want to make it sound good for you.

Now you are backtracking. You said it wasn't illegal to follow 2 pages ago. Now, I shut all that down it's "he was in his car to go to Target".

I'm done with this discussion.

Honestly. Not sure. I think he should get some jail time if anything to prove a point. I don't however think he should get the 15/30 yes discussed and I do think trayvon had some parts of this whole ordeal. I truly believe its not as easy as saying trayvon was slayed down in cold blood. I don't think he should get any time if trayvon truly attacked him.

BUT... he killed someone... after he followed them. At a minimum I think it's obvious that TM was the person that initially felt threatened. GZ made a poor and incorrect assumption and killed a 17 year old. Whether cold blooded or not... I think, at least from a social policy standpoint, he stepped outside of the boundaries of a neighborhood watchman. No one wants to live in a society where an armed man can follow you around at night in the rain, and if you respond they can murder you. That deserves far more than aggravated assault imo. Jail time or not, Zimmerman at least gets his life, which is far more than what Trayvon got for assumptions....

Did Trayvon have to die that night? Zimmerman had already called the police. Was it necessary for him to follow Trayvon? It wasn't illegal, we get it, but he definitely wanted to follow Trayvon.

I don't think GZ had the intention of killing Trayvon, but how does a kid with a can of Arizona and Skittles who is about to play video games and watch the All-Star game get aggressive? I don't see a fight breaking out if Zimmerman approached Trayvon respectfully and considerately. It sounds ridiculous.

The way I see it. Zimmerman could of avoided that entire confrontation if he wanted to. To me, it doesn't sound like Trayvon had a choice. Zimmerman decided to get out of his truck and follow the kid. Zimmerman decided not to listen to the request of the police dispatcher. Which still isn't illegal, but he could of left Trayvon alone and let the police do their job so they could find out Trayvon had every right to be there and was just holding snacks.

He then continued to talk to the operator for another minute and 20 seconds. According to TM phone records the incident happened 2 minutes after GZ got off of the phone with the operator. Please explain what was GZ doing for 3 minutes and 20 seconds if he wasn't looking for TM?

Sounded like me he stopped since the actual wind stopped in the background. I'm no scientist but that would suggest one has stopped walking..

The "liberal media" msnbc has been completly crapping on the prosecutions closing statements. They have essentially been on "zimmy" side since the trial started. I can't watch during the day so I only see the reactions on msnbc and they seem to love up the defense especially this blonde girl been slurping up the defense

I have a feeling they would like nothing more than zimmerman to get off. Better for ratings.

Last edited:
Now you are backtracking. You said it wasn't illegal to follow 2 pages ago. Now, I shut all that down it's "he was in his car to go to Target".

I'm done with this discussion.

How exactly am I backtracking? It isn't illegal to follow someone? What don't you get? According to him he got in his car, spotted trayvon, followed. Called 911. Got told to stop. He did. Then got assaulted. This is according to GZ and what only evidence we have, the tapes, suggests.

Sounded like me he stopped since the actual wind stopped in the background. I'm no scientist but that would suggest one has stopped walking..

Last edited:

BUT... he killed someone... after he followed them. At a minimum I think it's obvious that TM was the person that initially felt threatened. GZ made a poor and incorrect assumption and killed a 17 year old. Whether cold blooded or not... I think, at least from a social policy standpoint, he stepped outside of the boundaries of a neighborhood watchman. No one wants to live in a society where an armed man can follow you around at night in the rain, and if you respond they can murder you. That deserves far more than aggravated assault imo. Jail time or not, Zimmerman at least gets his life, which is far more than what Trayvon got for assumptions....

That's the thing these dudes wanna ignore and just keep using that weak "Following somebody isn't illegal" excuse.

Like I said before it's like this dude thought of a way he could kill somebody and get away with it and knowing this country's justice system history most likely he will.

The "liberal media" msnbc has been completly crapping on the prosecutions closing statements. They have essentially been on "zimmy" side since the trial started. I can't watch during the day so I only see the reactions on msnbc and they seem to love up the defense especially this blonde girl been slurping up the defense

I have a feeling they would like nothing more than zimmerman to get off. Better for ratings.

Huh? Haven't watched MSNBC really.they DID edit the initial tape however to make Zimmerman come off as a complete racist though. Any channel that employs rev Al most def ain't taking up for Zimmerman.

cnn hln MSNBC are without a doubt in the TM camp.

FOX most def in zimmeam camp.

So you think he was wrong then?... what would justice be to you :D

Edit: Clearly Zimmerman should get AT LEAST manslaughter

No! He must hang!

Lets go by the facts... From the time that GZ opened his door and the operator asked him if he was following TM and advised him not to follow, about 17 seconds went by. GZ then continued to talk to the operator for another 1.20 seconds. If he stopped like you're suggesting, what the hell was he doing for that 1.20 seconds while talking to the operator? Just standing there? Why wasn't he walking back to his vehicle? According to the call, the operator was fine with the address that GZ provided him with. So his excuse of " I needed an exact address," is BS. Then, the conflict between he and TM was around 2 minutes after he hung up with the operator. I have yet to hear GZ or his defense give a explanation as to what was going on while all of this time was passing by.

Last edited:
Huh? Haven't watched MSNBC really.they DID edit the initial tape however to make Zimmerman come off as a complete racist though. Any channel that employs rev Al most def ain't taking up for Zimmerman.

cnn hln MSNBC are without a doubt in the TM camp.

FOX most def in zimmeam camp.

They started off making him the devil. Because that gets the most ratings. Then... When everyone was turned against him, and hates him... They are on his side to win

What gets more ratings? OJ guilty or OJ innocent?

There is no liberal media anymore. It's big money rules all. That simple. They are giant corporations. Businesses. They would give anything for riots that they could cover for a week.

Just like people think Chris Matthews is a liberal. He isn't. These people on msnbc are for the status quo. Just a money maker.

Last edited:
They started off making him the devil. Because that gets the most ratings. Then... When everyone was turned against him, and hates him... They are on his side to win

What gets more ratings? OJ guilty or OJ innocent?

There is no liberal media anymore. It's big money rules all. That simple. They are giant corporations. Businesses. They would give anything for riots that they could cover for a week.

Just like people think Chris Matthews is a liberal. He isn't. These people on msnbc are for the status quo. Just a money maker.

Got ya. I agree. Depends on the show though I'd say.

Lets go by the facts... From the time that GZ opened his door and the operator asked him if he was following TM and advised him not to follow, about 17 seconds went by. GZ then continued to talk to the operator for another 1.20 seconds. If he stopped like you're suggesting, what the hell was he doing for that 1.20 seconds while talking to the operator? Just standing there? Why wasn't he walking back to his vehicle? According to the call, the operator was fine with the address that GZ provided him with. So his excuse of " I needed an exact address," is BS. Then, the conflict between he and TM was around 2 minutes after he hung up with the operator. I have yet to hear GZ or his defense give a explanation as to what was going on while all of this time was passing by.

Why is it so hard to conceive that he may have stood there for a minute talking to the operator?

You're making a minute into an hour. Like the old saying goes you can't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Its a MINUTE.

Back
Top Bottom