R.I.P Trayvon

I think it's gonna come down to how much the defense can convince the jury that Trayvon was the first attacker.

Gonna be hard to do though, my guess is a manslaughter charge will stick.

No it doesn't.

You're comparing a CHILD MOLESTER to a person who is on trial for killing someone "possibly" due to racial undertones. Do you REALLY think an outright racist person is going to mentor someone of said opposed race if deep down he hates them?

That gives REASONABLE DOUBT.

Again. You make ZERO sense.

Where you there when he was mentoring...probaby not...so how can say how his atitude was towards the kids?

ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO FOLLOW SOMEONE.

What part of this don't you understand?
What part of This Shouldn't Have Happened and A Young Black Male Was Minding His Damn Business Do You Peons Not Understand
George Zimmerman created all of this
Sit your dumb *** in the car and call the cops and wait for them to solve it
I truly am convinced that the world(including you and the idiot Nobody) are just truly on the wavelength of a fetus and think its exceptable to follow somebody that was not doing ANYTHING
Tell you what lame ***, next time somebody is following you why you are minding your business, calmly turn around and talk to them, matter of fact give them a hug
Old Care Bear Lookin *** Fool

So da entire country of Egypt is animals huh... >D

Good thing I'm not talking about Egypt and dont understand what Egypt has to do with with this thread. :rolleyes

People are saying there's gonna be riots in Florida, which is why I'm talking about, which make sense cause I asked in this thread which is relating to a subject in Florida.

Go catch da Bus.

You got caught making broad generic statements,

Sit your funny lookin *** down somewhere & think

Better next time before you open your mouth.

You are the one that called people from Egypt animals

You jump to that conclusion

As if rioting only goes on in Egypt.

Always derailing threads smh

Last edited:
Where you there when he was mentoring...probaby not...so how can say how his atitude was towards the kids?

What a damn reach. You can't possibly believe what's coming out of your mouth. Why would someone seriously waste that much time bro? Get real.

Yall are republican huh?

There it is. Typical NT throw someone in a box cause their views differ.

Actually I'm a registered indy, who usually leans more dem than anything. Voted dem the last 3 elections. #fact

The straight CRYING in this thread is sickening.
And you're fanning the fire condescendingly commenting as if your opinion somehow holds more weight than anyone else's. Pump your breaks, we're all entitled to an opinion.

You are the one that called people from Egypt animals

You jump to that conclusion

As if rioting on goes on in Egypt.

Always derailing threads smh

Umm back in real life da military just executed

A government coup from a result of huge Egypt

Riots from da brotherhood of islam backlash, last

Time i checked civil unrest ≠ acting like animals.

Maybe if you would stop & listen you'd learn

something, b.

What part of This Shouldn't Have Happened and A Young Black Male Was Minding His Damn Business Do You Peons Not Understand
George Zimmerman created all of this
Sit your dumb *** in the car and call the cops and wait for them to solve it
I truly am convinced that the world(including you and the idiot Nobody) are just truly on the wavelength of a fetus and think its exceptable to follow somebody that was not doing ANYTHING
Tell you what lame ***, next time somebody is following you why you are minding your business, calmly turn around and talk to them, matter of fact give them a hug
Old Care Bear Lookin *** Fool

1. You truly went out of your way to capitalize every word. How lame is that?

2. He was town watch. I'd WANT someone patrolling my community that I'm paying a mortgage on too. I don't see nothing wrong with this.

spoken like a true creep :lol:

So now its back to attacking me? Such little fairies on this board. Wahhhhh this man has a different opinion than me! Mods!
Last I checked, you're the one that popped in here argumentative today. I don't know what happened before today, and I couldn't care less, but don't play the victim here. You're not very good at voicing your opinion or perspective without being brash and condescending.

There's a better way to go about discussing the trial. I've voiced differing opinions throughout this thread and multiple times said I expected Zimmerman to walk and haven't got half the backlash you're getting.

Maybe it's you.

Last I checked, you're the one that popped in here argumentative today. I don't know what happened before today, and I couldn't care less, but don't play the victim here. You're not very good at voicing your opinion or perspective without being brash and condescending.

There's a better way to go about discussing the trial. I've voiced differing opinions throughout this thread and multiple times said I expected Zimmerman to walk and haven't got half the backlash you're getting.

Maybe it's you.

Nah I'm always right. Couldn't be.

Maybe it's you.

To answer your question though. If you go back and read the first few pages I've gave numerous reasons why GZ would get off for this and I was labeled nothing but a racist for voicing my opinion. So yes, I WILL be brash in this thread. Fall back

So now its back to attacking me? Such little fairies on this board. Wahhhhh this man has a different opinion than me! Mods!

nobody is attacking you guy. seems like you are the one crying

matter a fact i bet you took that as a personal attack.

if you are justifying stalking someone then gee i wonder what that means?

if you justify child molestation? murder?

you get the picture.

do not get offended because the shoe fits.

carry on with your crying though

if you think its ok to stalk someone because they are black hey its a free country.

but to me along with probably the majority of society thats a racist CREEP

Maybe it's you.

To answer your question though. If you go back and read the first few pages I've gave numerous reasons why GZ would get off for this and I was labeled nothing but a racist for voicing my opinion. So yes, I WILL be brash in this thread. Fall back
Lol k.

Last edited:
nobody is attacking you guy. seems like you are the one crying

matter a fact i bet you took that as a personal attack.

if you are justifying stalking someone then gee i wonder what that means?

if you justify child molestation? murder?

you get the picture.

do not get offended because the shoe fits.

carry on with your crying though

if you think its ok to stalk someone because they are black hey its a free country.

but to me along with probably the majority of society thats a racist CREEP

Not attacking? You outright called me a creep. Are u slow bro?

No one said anything about stalking. Following in ones community is NOT stalking. Learn the law. You obviously have zero idea what the difference between the two are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom