R.I.P Trayvon

Prosecution saved their best for last :nthat: telling it from a logical point of view not that fiction gz told.

So it's logical for someone to call the police and tell them his location and what was going on if he was planning on murdering someone? Lol right..

Assumptions will not get him charged.

well its happened plenty of times with my fellow black people on the receiving end. i say let us get a break for once

Yeah cause only black people get screwed in the courtroom lol
i didnt say they didnt but if i woulda said minorities plenty of people woulda started talking about how GZ is hispanic and how he would be on the receiving end and yadda yadda yadda and i just didnt feel like going in that direction

Last edited:
i didnt say they didnt but if i woulda said minorities plenty of people woulda started talking about how GZ is hispanic and how he would be on the receiving end and yadda yadda yadda and i just didnt feel like going in that direction

Okay.

Do we have any NTer's in here at or near Sanford, Florida??  Trying to get a feel for the vibe or the scene outside of the courthouse and community when the verdict gets announced. 

Edit--

I love how he is belittling George Zimmerman with his comments. 

Last edited:
Prosecution saved their best for last :nthat: telling it from a logical point of view not that fiction gz told.

So it's logical for someone to call the police and tell them his location and what was going on if he was planning on murdering someone? Lol right..

Assumptions will not get him charged.

But is 2nd Degree premeditated in Florida?

I don't believe it is. So planning has nothing to do with anything.

Florida police ain't ready for what's about to go down

Most people carry guns in Florida anyways. My uncle said he's locked and loaded if Police can't handle it. But then again, he always is.

I would be to, but I'm not in Florida during the summer lol.

Verdict's not getting announced this week if arguments don't finish unti tomorrow

For those of you who came into the trial already convinced that Zimmerman was guilty, how will y'all react if he's convicted of a lesser charge either manslaughter or agg assault? Would y'all consider that justice? Not a leading question, I'm genuinely interested.

Also curious how a lesser charge conviction will affect public outcry.

Meanwhile my mother is on vacation enjoying her

Money...
laugh.gif

Da crying in here is hilarious... Just make sure

You stay indoors whem da verdict goes out.
lol dis guy

Last edited:
Dudes complaining about lesser charges.
So if GZ did get off and this happen again to your son/brother/nephew I bet you'll then would consider the lesser charges and wonder why he wasn't in prison to begin with.

Still won't matter.

why? you can't ignore all the inconsistencies in dudes stories, this is just as good as physical evidence IMO, straight from the horses mouth

he might get off the 2nd degree but it doesn't seem he's walking free

Last edited:
Dudes complaining about lesser charges.
So if GZ did get off and this happen again to your son/brother/nephew I bet you'll then would consider the lesser charges and wonder why he wasn't in prison to begin with.

No @#$#
But you can't charge someone on "what might have happened".

why? you can't ignore all the inconsistencies in dudes stories, this is just as good as physical evidence IMO, straight from the horses mouth

he might get off the 2nd degree but it doesn't seem he's walking free

He's not walking free, but manslaughter is not good enough for some people.
He's gonna be locked up for 20+

Verdict's not getting announced this week if arguments don't finish unti tomorrow

For those of you who came into the trial already convinced that Zimmerman was guilty, how will y'all react if he's convicted of a lesser charge either manslaughter or agg assault? Would y'all consider that justice? Not a leading question, I'm genuinely interested.

Also curious how a lesser charge conviction will affect public outcry.
If Zimmerman is convicted of manslaughter as opposed to Murder 2, IMO it'll still be great. He'll be felon and would have been convicted for HOMICIDE. I don't think pro-TM folk should be mad NOR should they be losing hope. Zimmy simply needs to be convicted and tagged. Either way his life is over. So if the jury decides no on murder 2 and instead say yes to manslaughter in a sense it's still a win and it still comes with some years behind bars, & don't forget the mandatory minimum w/ the gun!! 

Back
Top Bottom