R.I.P Trayvon

laugh.gif

Roasting me?
laugh.gif

You're delusional. And wow--you said he'd be acquitted since day one. What a huge leap of faith there buddy. Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of legal knowledge could see that Zimmerman was gonna walk on the 2nd Degree charge. You're acting as if you took a profound stance or something.
laugh.gif

Please fade back into Bolivian.

:lol:

Roasting me? :lol:

You're delusional. And wow--you said he'd be acquitted since day one. What a huge leap of faith there buddy. Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of legal knowledge could see that Zimmerman was gonna walk on the 2nd Degree charge. You're acting as if you took a profound stance or something. :lol:

I'm good. I'll just enjoy sitting back and watching you spew legal jargon you know nothing about.

140 pages of absolute nonsense.

Way to waste YOUR time, cause I sure as hell haven't wasted MINE.

Can someone quickly numerate the specific pieces of evidence brought forth in the prosecutions argument thusfar?

I missed a good amount of the past hour, been running around

Didn't the doctor testify that although Zimmermans injuries were not serious, they are consistent with having a head slammed against the ground?

This dude is clinging to hope reinventing the story as he goes a long.

George Zimmerrman's so called injuries required 2 small band-aid's and a lollipop at the doctor's office the very next day.  Not really consistent with having one's head slammed against the ground. 

:lol: funny as hell but also true.

:lol:

Roasting me? :lol:

You're delusional. And wow--you said he'd be acquitted since day one. What a huge leap of faith there buddy. Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of legal knowledge could see that Zimmerman was gonna walk on the 2nd Degree charge. You're acting as if you took a profound stance or something. :lol:

I'm good. I'll just enjoy sitting back and watching you spew legal jargon you know nothing about.

140 pages of absolute nonsense.

Way to waste YOUR time, cause I sure as hell haven't wasted MINE.

Meh. Replying in depth WOULD be a waste of my time.

Carry on, Steven.

Cry me a river.

Wanna someone to point da finger at? Blame that

Sorry *** prosecution :lol:
I'm sure you would of served a much better prosecution Ninjahood; Being that you ruined your own mother's life with your hoarding addiction.

Meanwhile my mother is on vacation enjoying her

Money... :lol:

Da crying in here is hilarious... Just make sure

You stay indoors whem da verdict goes out.

Back
Top Bottom