R.I.P Trayvon

Didn't the doctor testify that although Zimmermans injuries were not serious, they are consistent with having a head slammed against the ground?

This dude is clinging to hope reinventing the story as he goes a long.

Didn't the doctor testify that although Zimmermans injuries were not serious, they are consistent with having a head slammed against the ground?

George Zimmerrman's so called injuries required 2 small band-aid's and a lollipop at the doctor's office the very next day.  Not really consistent with having one's head slammed against the ground. 

Last edited:

Yeah but the doctor also said that his injury is consistent with hitting any hard surface like a sprinkler as well. She also said if his head hit the concrete, it couldn't have been more than twice and that's almost a stretch.

George Zimmerrman's so called injuries required 2 small band-aid's and a lollipop at the doctor's office the very next day.  Not really consistent with having one's head slammed against the ground. 

I didn't ask you how bad they were. I asked what the DOCTOR TESTIFIED to.

You're doing exactly what the prosecution is doing right now. Making up a story that has ZERO facts.

Full acquittal.

^thats what the doctor said lol. She said they were so minor that they were practically gone the next day

Last edited:
The lawyer on WFTV doesn't thin this is a good closing at all so far fwiw, he's been very impartial and fair in his analysis

Prosecution only has brought up assumptions through the entire case... You cant convict someone off assumptions...

Thank you.

BEYOND reasonable doubt. That closing argument is the epitome of creating reasonable doubt.

Dude straight up told a story that wasn't consistent of the entire trial.

Please.

Thank you.

BEYOND reasonable doubt. That closing argument is the epitome of creating reasonable doubt.

Dude straight up told a story that wasn't consistent of the entire trial.

Please.

im tired of all this technical bull ****. this is what got that ***** casey anthony off. there comes a time when humans need to act on their instincts. this mother ***** deserves to be punished. point blank. tired of all these wanna be lawyers trying to do too much.

that fat whale was racial profiling this young man. the only thing that is fact here is had trayvon been white he would be alive today.

zimmerman should have stayed his fat *** in the car like the operator told him to!

but he had to act fast cuz travon was gonna rob people with arizona tea and skittles

this guy is guilty period because he got out the car. stay in the car and nobody dies and there would be no trial

punish this fat *****

Oh. Look who's back.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah the guy who said Zimmerman was going to be acquitted since day one. Boy sure looks that way now.

I kindly backed out of this thread so I wouldn't be banned by Meth for roasting you.

I'm not about to get into a battle again over this. Just stating facts, as I have since again, day one.

im tired of all this technical bull ****. this is what got that ***** casey anthony off. there comes a time when humans need to act on their instincts. this mother ***** deserves to be punished. point blank. tired of all these wanna be lawyers trying to do too much.

that fat whale was racial profiling this young man. the only thing that is fact here is had trayvon been white he would be alive today.

zimmerman should have stayed his fat *** in the car like the operator told him to!

but he had to act fast cuz travon was gonna rob people with arizona tea and skittles

this guy is guilty period because he got out the car. stay in the car and nobody dies and there would be no trial

punish this fat *****

I have never once said Zimmerman shouldn't be punished. EVER.

I've merely stayed on the side of what the LAW is. You can say whatever you want.

punish this fat *****

Oh. Look who's back.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah the guy who said Zimmerman was going to be acquitted since day one. Boy sure looks that way now.

I kindly backed out of this thread so I wouldn't be banned by Meth for roasting you.

I'm not about to get into a battle again over this. Just stating facts, as I have since again, day one.

:lol:

Roasting me? :lol:

You're delusional. And wow--you said he'd be acquitted since day one. What a huge leap of faith there buddy. Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of legal knowledge could see that Zimmerman was gonna walk on the 2nd Degree charge. You're acting as if you took a profound stance or something. :lol:

Please fade back into Bolivian.

Back
Top Bottom