R.I.P Trayvon

Prosecution is desperate.....

I aint a fan of "throw anything and see what sticks"

Strategy.

So what strategy do you prefer when you try your cases?

Its a concession.. Flat out.

I aint buying it.

If you gonna take someone to trial then do it, dont

Try to come off on technicality bull ****..

**** what side you on, thats goes for in general.

3rd degree murder in florida is da unintentional killing

Combined with a separate felony, and they adding

CHILD abuse.... :lol: like zimmerman knew how

old trayvon was or something...its bull ****.

Ya just wanna see that ***** hang for anything...

Naw i aint subscribing to that.

If you sleep with an underage female, can you go back and say well I didn't know how old she was. Ask Lawrence Taylor how that works out for you.

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any more ignorant, Mr. Hood interjects with his lawyering wisdom. Don't quit your day job, b.

Pretty sure what you're not buying doesn't matter. The FACT remains that nothing the prosecution has done is outside of the scope of the LAW.

:smh:

Just cuz it happens doesnt mean its right OR fair.

**** that.

Seeing da prosecution crumble on live tv is just

Validation of that.

prove e name="superblyTRIFE" url="/t/530/trayvon-martin-trial-thread/4200#post_18298700"]
Why are people up in arms about this "adding" offenses thing? Hasn't this been the law and the way things are done for awhile now? How is it not fair? You really think the defense had no clue that Manslaughter could be a possibility?

The prosecution is well within their legal rights to do what they're doing. Fair has nothing to do with this situation, IMO. Is it right? Everyone will have their opinion on that and that's fine. But as far as being "fair", they're doing what the law allows so it isn't like they're gaming the system or something. That's called good lawyering.

Its a concession.. Flat out.

I aint buying it.

If you gonna take someone to trial then do it, dont

Try to come off on technicality bull ****..

**** what side you on, thats goes for in general.

3rd degree murder in florida is da unintentional killing

Combined with a separate felony, and they adding

CHILD abuse.... :lol: like zimmerman knew how

old trayvon was or something...its bull ****.

Ya just wanna see that ***** hang for anything...

Naw i aint subscribing to that.

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any more ignorant, Mr. Hood interjects with his lawyering wisdom. Don't quit your day job, b.

Pretty sure what you're not buying doesn't matter. The FACT remains that nothing the prosecution has done is outside of the scope of the LAW.

Thats like saying throwing a kitchen sink out da

window doesnt do anything outside da laws of

physics.

If u gonna hang a ***** for something, do it. Dont

Try to get him on a technicality cuz you couldn't

prove your case. All that does is make da appeal

That much easier to get. I aint emotionally invested

On this case so i can care less either way, however

Pulling that weak **** is obvious.[/quote]

Like I said, don't quit your day job, b. You'd make an awful lawyer. Leave the legal talk to folks who understand how the law and courts work. It isn't about moral victories or following some code of ethics--it's about using and exhausting all your resources in an attempt to win, all while doing so LEGALLY.

We're over here acting like the prosecution is using some underhanded tactic. This is how the legal system works.

Whether it's right or wrong is another issue that I'm not debating. To act like this is some ridiculous new reaching last ditch effort by the prosecution is plain wrong, though.

Carry on.

We're over here acting like the prosecution is using some underhanded tactic. This is how the legal system works.

Whether it's right or wrong is another issue that I'm not debating. To act like this is some ridiculous new reaching last ditch effort by the prosecution is plain wrong, though.

Carry on.

Thank you.

Carry on.

anybody got video of don west flipping out????

Slightly OT but I'm watching the ending of Johnnie Cochran's closing statements....I still think OJ did it but I was only 3 when this happened so I've only seen short clips and heard about it. But :wow: Cochran crushed this outta the water, has to be one of the GOAT closings ever so I can see why OJ got off :lol:. He hits them with 15 questions at the end that are just putting seeds of doubt all over the place. I'm anxious to see the closing arguments in this case though, Opening was strong by the prosecutors but they've faltered a lot since, so maybe they can go out with a bang here...likewise for O'Mara since these are the final impressions in front of the jury.

"He decided that night he was going to be what he always wanted to be...............a police officer".  I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom