POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1634160224208.jpeg

**** why not if Starz rolling out a bag for every high thought I have.
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they bring a new series out focusing mostly on the women. By the end of Raising Kannan, we gonna find out Raq ain’t dead and she just dipped outta NY. Now she gonna come back in a new series to help Tasha and Mary become what Ghost was becoming

Finally finished. It was kind of slow at points but I like the show. Looking forward to the next season

I miss laughing at the show though. Hopefully homegirl is writing for Tariq. Need those lulz

Seeing this last episode again from the original, forgot Tasha tried to pin the Ghost murder on Q :smh: foul man

Also don’t know why Saxe was so shook about being seen at truth — ballistics most likely would have never matched his gun. Sure it would have taking a lot of explaining and he prob would have lost his job but … idk

Seeing this last episode again from the original, forgot Tasha tried to pin the Ghost murder on Q :smh: foul man

Also don’t know why Saxe was so shook about being seen at truth — ballistics most likely would have never matched his gun. Sure it would have taking a lot of explaining and he prob would have lost his job but … idk
#BecausePower logic goes out the window cause sure I'd lose my job but Tariq would be in jail. And with how grimy his job's been about arresting Tasha, I'm sure they would have made up a reason for why he was there.

On the 5th episode of Power Book II with drugged up Tyriq walking around like a zombie, and Saxe’s niece or whatever needs to be thrown in a river
664EA31C-9ED5-457D-8E3D-AA3369ECC9CA.png
13B9811B-86DE-455C-8BBC-2F6CE99D035B.png

Back
Top Bottom