POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

just finished s2e1. As we been saying since season 1, zeke’s acting is straight garbage. Grown *** man playin a college kid lookin hella dumb. MJB actin is slightly better than S1 but she still forever angry lol.

I dont quite understand introducing all notable characters in the first episode (ie Tate). Sometimes i feel like they rush storylines to push screen time or something. Coulda saved Tate for episode 2 but whatever.

and yea, Courtney Kemp thinks the powerverse are idiots with the timeline between seasons 1 & 2.

EDIT: Just like another person in here mentioned, I thought the bald-headed dude was Tejada or supposed to be Tejada but apparently its a new distro character. I’m still confused on this storyline partas well.

this show is hilarious fam...

-zeke talks like he has a mouth full of hot jello & his acting is atrocious. but you can tell he got tired of people talking bad about him, so he tryna step it up this season, but is still basura.
-bald dude can't be tejada, tejada is still in prison & we've seen him already.
-monet be treating her kids like complete garbage, lol.
-mary j. so thique, lawd.
-mans tried to murk tariq for lining him up about taking money from big pharma at the party, lol.

-yaz a lil slow, i think it's from when she choked on that keychain & her oxygen got cutoff for a few minutes.
-grandma clearly has dementia or something, but she acting drunk.

-professor milgram still fine as can be, but she really asked how jabari died after identifying the body that had a huge bullet hole in the forehead, lmao.

-i've read before & i'll say it again, power is based on all the women having power.

Who stonefaces this, do you legit think the power verse is good stuff?
BMF season 1 was mid. I guess I just might be more invested in the Power characters than BMF at the moment.

OG Power's first season wasn't anything special though either.

Only why they are introducing Tate is to get us prepped for his spin off series. I can only imagine what Courtney Kemps pen gonna do with that show.

A show based around Tate as mayor or governor with Courtney writing :lol:

Kelsey Grammar on Boss won't have anything over him.

He will be like Kwame Kilpatrick times ten

this show is hilarious fam...

-zeke talks like he has a mouth full of hot jello & his acting is atrocious. but you can tell he got tired of people talking bad about him, so he tryna step it up this season, but is still basura.
-bald dude can't be tejada, tejada is still in prison & we've seen him already.
-monet be treating her kids like complete garbage, lol.
-mary j. so thique, lawd.
-mans tried to murk tariq for lining him up about taking money from big pharma at the party, lol.

-yaz a lil slow, i think it's from when she choked on that keychain & her oxygen got cutoff for a few minutes.
-grandma clearly has dementia or something, but she acting drunk.

-
professor milgram still fine as can be, but she really asked how jabari died after identifying the body that had a huge bullet hole in the forehead, lmao.
-i've read before & i'll say it again, power is based on all the women having power.

lmaooo mannn I said the same thing:emoji_joy:

without saying too much, too much is going on and it’s not fluid

So in other words it's business as usual for Power. :lol:

Monet definitely has a type. First OG Tejada and now Variant Tejada.

The cop pressing everyone and trying to pin Jabari's murder on Professor Milgram without a shred of evidence.

Mans feel some type of way because Jabari and Cari use to get in.

Monet telling Zeke he's a target while she's using him as her meal ticket to "get out the game". :lol: :smh:

Zeke had the Triple H mad face when Dru told him Monet was planning to mooch of him and his NBA money.

How you a drug dealer and IG Thot at the same time? :lol:

Variant Tejada was well within his right to kill Lil Guap for going live while in the home of a potential drug connect.

Only a matter of time before Councilman Tate slide up in dem Professor Milgram yambs.

The most shocking thing that happened this episode was Riq was on time for Da Canonical Studies class.

The most shocking thing that happened this episode was Riq was on time for Da Canonical Studies class.
Your whole post was gold but this right here :lol: Why does this lil ***** always have to go somewhere and why does he always receive phone calls RIGHT before getting the drawls?Has this ***** sever heard of Silent Mode or Do Not Disturb? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom