POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Just finished Book II, I mess with it. Was far more entertained than I expected since I completely loathe the Tyriq character. Very good supporting cast on here

Councilman Tate look like he will have big role moving forward

Good to see Reggie noble ….. method trying to get him out of his “ situation “

Saw how big Yas got and knew we were in for shenanigans :smh:

“He wouldn’t harm a strand of hair on her weave” :lol:

Zeke looking stocky :nerd:

:smh: at the writers making me root for a white detective to get Riq out the paint |l Whatever it takes, I guess

:lol: @ the Marvel-esque Power Universe opening montage.

Courtney feeling her whole self.

Monet supposed to be this bad ***, but after getting shot at last season every time the wind blows she's like:

bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

391.gif

Monet showing her parenting skills, congratulating Diane for using her feminine wiles like she taught her then berating literally a second later.

Then she goes to Zeke and tells him he has to enter the NBA Draft because she's shook and wants to exit the drug game and has no other means of income except leeching off of him even though she has been running a "drug empire" for years.

Between Monet and Tasha these Power mothers are the most destructive force in the Power Universe. :smh::lol: I haven't watched Raising Kanaan yet but except the mothers on that show are no different.

Tariq ****** up but I fully expect nothing to happen to him.

Riq gets away with murder just as easily as Ghost and Tommy use to singlehandedly take down drug empires.

Riq was so surprised that his friend got a New Benz, like he didn’t grow up in a Top Floor penthouse with a elevator in Manhattan with a personal driver.
Bro. This show makes NO sense. I don’t get why they treat Riq like he grew up in the projects and made it out the mud. Yeah his dad did dirt but he had millions, has own nightclub, NYC penthouse AND WAS RUNNING FOR LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR. Even in predominantly white circles you don’t get treated the way Riq is with that background.

Not to mention this ***** Riq fawning over a baby momma Benz when his Audemar last season was $185K! These ******* writers think we’re idiots. Give that lil ***** a Timex and call it a day.

Watching the episode now. I don't think Yas has aged that much, there were definitely scenes of her as she looks now in the last few seasons of OG Power.

Dru got shot in the shoulder. :lol: That looked like the chest.

I forgot Tate was on this show

Emeka Okafor is a better actor than Zeke. Dudes such a doof. His expressions and the way he talks is hilarious.

The joint has become a soap opera. Zeke with the consoling booty.

Who cares about Brayden or his family

Why would you have a surprise IDing of a body? And why would you do a faculty member and not family or close friends? Power.

Who is this random latino dude?

BMF is a lot better show.

Brayden's family is cool with the politician guy Tate is trying to find dirt on. The one Riq was talking to at the dinner.

Brayden and Riq are idiots they could use internships to expand the business

Bald dude has a private jet with a bunch of keys in it and Ford GT but he was partying with street level dealers and shooting in broad daylight :lol:

Tariq was suppose to smash that light skin chick :smh:…. She was wide open and wanted it but he dip off to go shoot in the woods 😂

He left because Kane wanted to meet up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom