POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This would be a Power answer.

But too much time passed and too many events happened.

Yeah, it's really stupid, but this is Power.

Nobody would suspect her to be the trigger person anyway, so she wouldn't need an alibi. She should have been building one for her son, instead of the guilty look of he's seeing some family in Maryland.

Even her mom is like, oh so you're hanging around us now going to church.

and the thought of chick with a Range hanging in the projects like she doesn't have her own house. We heard you just moved here and them not knowing who she is. :lol:

The moms in the power shows just compete to see who can be the most grimey and unhinged …We ain’t even see Tommy crazy *** moms pop back up in a min, wait till his season :lol:

-there's a longstanding theory in the world of power that the women on the show always have the power.
-jukebox sees right through kanan, good writing because it helps you understand their dynamic in the og power.
-jukebox owns the show, raising jukebox should be the name of it.
-the crackhead is the best detective on the show.
-when that body in the wall gon' start stinkin' ?
-i thought unique was about to do something to his girl, before the cops busted down the door.
-factory variant shemar moore saving the day, once again...

Last edited:
-jukebox owns the show, raising jukebox should be the name of it.

Still Not Completely Caught Up On The Season But 5-6 Episodes In Her Story Line The Most Forgettable To Me.

Hoping It Picks Up Cuz This High School Teenage Romance She Got With The ********* Aint It.

Ghost told Tasha he didn't want to sell drugs the rest of his natural life, and ole girl turned into...
latest

She done turned her life around. Got a blue collar man now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw her in this commercial and bust out laughing

Still Not Completely Caught Up On The Season But 5-6 Episodes In Her Story Line The Most Forgettable To Me.

Hoping It Picks Up Cuz This High School Teenage Romance She Got With The ********* Aint It.

um, ok... it's about so much more than just a highschool teenage romance.. but go off sis.

Gotta run through Book of Kanaan now that the season is over.

Yeah, it's really stupid, but this is Power.

Nobody would suspect
and the thought of chick with a Range hanging in the projects like she doesn't have her own house. We heard you just moved here and them not knowing who she is. :lol:
Exactly! Like the whole hood (and the cops) did not know who were the owners of the white Range Rover, the 7 series and the S-Class (Lou's SAAB was low key, I'll admit).

Unique need to see front desk dude in his apartment building ASAP :smh::lol:
That was non sense: you mean to tell me that a notorious NY drug dealer in that era would not notice that his signature Dapper Dan's custom Gucci jacket had been missing for a couple of days!
That jacket was Unique's trademark in the hood (as confirmed by the season's finale).

Back
Top Bottom