POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

One thing that consistently annoys me bout these seasons are the lack of scale of the main operations…Each family/crew never have any soldiers or henchmen to put in work and help with situations…They supposed to all have known reps and some type of big status but be running Mickey mouse operations, scrambling to do or find out anything and their rivals ALWAYS got the drop on em :lol: :smh:
Sounds like they're in the Grand Theft Auto Universe.

Does it not bother anyone else how easily accessible this family is??
Ghost told Tasha he didn't want to sell drugs the rest of his natural life, and ole girl turned into...
latest

Damn she was the worst, :smh:

Started Watching Raising Kanan And It’s Actually Not Bad.

Not Sure If It’s Joey Or The Writers Intent But Unique >>>>>>>> Raq.

Still haven't watched a single episodes of Raising Kanan, but I've still been following the thread.

Gonna run through the series next week after the finale airs.

I’m just over here rewatching the regular series again. Just finished the ep when Ghost murked Charlie Murphy and the black FBI dude lost his cool on Proctor :lol:

This entire season was mild to be “featuring” Kanan. I think they wanna get people hooked in season 1 to come back for more season to see how things unfold.

After watching the credits, unlike the original power series, this one isn’t created by Courtney Kemp which could probably explain why its slow going…. I believe she’s credited as an executive producer tho.

This entire season was mild to be “featuring” Kanan. I think they wanna get people hooked in season 1 to come back for more season to see how things unfold.

After watching the credits, unlike the original power series, this one isn’t created by Courtney Kemp which could probably explain why its slow going…. I believe she’s credited as an executive producer tho.
Courtney kemp stuff is over the top …. I don’t mind the slow burn but a finale should feel like a finale

Courtney kemp stuff is over the top …. I don’t mind the slow burn but a finale should feel like a finale

the Power pilot episode was BAM!!! immediately in your face when Ghost shot the dude at the club. That’s what got me hooked. I dont recall the series being a slow burn or slow draw. I catch myself checking the clock to see how much time is left on these Kanan episodes because they drag.

I have seen the same illogical irregularities that other ppl here have pointed outand it’s annoying af.

the Power pilot episode was BAM!!! immediately in your face when Ghost shot the dude at the club. That’s what got me hooked. I dont recall the series being a slow burn or slow draw. I catch myself checking the clock to see how much time is left on these Kanan episodes because they drag.

I have seen the same illogical irregularities that other ppl here have pointed outand it’s annoying af.
After a while power was all over the place …. It was mid the last 2 plus seasons …. And Courtney kemp was feeling herself a lil too much

Back
Top Bottom