POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I was wondering that also. He looks bad.

I would think it was make up, it would be noticeable to Raq and his partner.

It has to be, the man is dying, so I think they're trying to show how bad it's getting. Hence his desperation to "get to know his son" :lol:

Marvin a grade-A trash father but he had me dying with that Lebanese line

He's definitely a trash father. This is the same guy that didn't allow Juke to go to Steyvesant HS which would've helped ensure a better more prosperous future for her. I cringed at the Lebanese line. I know he's supposed to be ignorant, but that was on another level. Him saying girl ________ was enough, they didn't need to go further :smh:

Toni trying to get Marvin to say what the money is for :rofl:

Funny enough, I feel like if Marvin wasn't so upset and on a mission he probably would've been dumb enough to actually answer her. Someone told me that Marvin is focused and on point when he's angry or his back is against the wall. When things are smooth and cool he tends to make silly mistakes.

Episode was wild, from previews. Looks like Omar epps still alive, more blunders from this weak Kanan

Really starting to like the show. Its picking up

Episode was wild, from previews. Looks like Omar epps still alive, more blunders from this weak Kanan

Really starting to like the show. Its picking up

yea it only took a full season (mad face). The other Power seasons went full steam ahead the first episode which was exciting. This spinoff was a boring & dramatic soap opera for no reason because we already knew what the outcomes were.

Finally got my Power cologne in. Now to grab those Ghost workout items.
D30FD4F5-65DB-497A-81C6-4A9BE99E47E5.jpeg

It has to be, the man is dying, so I think they're trying to show how bad it's getting. Hence his desperation to "get to know his son" :lol:

Yeah, I went and saw an interview he did last week and he doesn't look like that.

It's hilarious that the writers are trying to make him look sick to go along with the storyline for that be believable, but nobody on the show acknowledges how bad he looks. Power :smh:

One thing that consistently annoys me bout these seasons are the lack of scale of the main operations…Each family/crew never have any soldiers or henchmen to put in work and help with situations…They supposed to all have known reps and some type of big status but be running Mickey mouse operations, scrambling to do or find out anything and their rivals ALWAYS got the drop on em :lol: :smh:

Ghost telling Tasha (whom he was still married to) to have some sympathy for him because he just lost the love of his life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is probably the most hated TV character of all time for black women

and for his wife to be.... :lol:

I would have been like nah, I'm not doing some of those scenes. I'd have to improv.

Yeah, I went and saw an interview he did last week and he doesn't look like that.

It's hilarious that the writers are trying to make him look sick to go along with the storyline for that be believable, but nobody on the show acknowledges how bad he looks. Power :smh:
I think Raq told him he looks like **** in a scene a couple episodes back lol

Back
Top Bottom