POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Kanan definitely going to wind up killing Dre. I don't know when tho. ***** was everything D. Wade wasn't. He was more of son to Kanan than Shawn was.

50 going to pop up in a scene, in the cut...over looking Truth and see Dre coming out the club w/ Ghost and get emotional again and down him.

View media item 2111147

Holly need to go!! Forreal man forreal

Kanan don't even look that bad tbh for what he been thru. Now ghost has to worry about tommy simp *** and kanan

Never wanted a TV character to die as much as Holly.

Never thought I could hate a red head but she look like Mike Dunleavy.
CRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:lol: all the disdain for Holly. When that *** said, "we got so much money," I legit said out loud who the **** is we. At this point the writers are going hard to make her unlikeable; so the viewers are excited when she gets popped, word to Agent Stahl.

I enjoyed this epidode more than the premiere, set **** up for what's hopefully an exciting 3rd ep. I think them rival club owners are going to give ghost more problems than Stern did. Also think Tariq bout to try and jump off the porch.

I wonder what's to come out of that situation? Is he gonna bring the burner to school and re-enact "Light It Up"?

Angela is so awkward around kids :lol:...that whole video game scene was very awkward, I'm not gonna lie

Tommy need to lay off the snow. Son ski'd the **** up outta his mind and makes bad decisions :smh:

Holly needs her limbs blown off..straight facts. How dare she put the battery in Tommys back telling him to kill Ghost right after he's crying to her about how that's his brother? The foulness :smh:

Agent Sax is gonna get himself killed.

Ghost can't upgrade their spot though? I swear to Based God when Holly gets popped I'm doing the Shawty Lo running man in my room.

Angela is definitely about flip the script on Jamie over the next few episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her and him in a stand off with something wild like Tommy being the one to save him somehow bringing that team back together

I can honestly see Angie switching sides. She's running the same game on him as he was running on her....hopefully Tasha will get into Tommy's head and make him realize Holly is bad business

Idk I got a feeling either Angie or Tasha are going to die this season

Last edited:
I was thinking last night what if Tommy chipped Holly. That would be crazy just because she be putting pressure on him about Ghost & doing shady ****

Back
Top Bottom