POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:smh: at Tommie gone off that white girl. Julio gonna snap him in half by episode 6

I hope Julio doesn't get clipped. Homie really just trying to support his fam.

Ghost could've easily pulled Julio into the club life instead of Dre. I know he owes Dre for helping set that Kanan **** up but Dre needs more of a street role.

Starting to hate Tommy. He already wasn't my favorite character and he starting to let all that SNOW **** his brain up.

Tommy ******* everything up. Typical #2 who can't handle being #1, man doing coke and losing his mind :x

Holly needs to die by seasons end. I don't care how, that broad is the worst. I was heated when she didn't get clipped last season.

Is it me or does Andre whine too much? This man Ghost is trying to show how to live a clean lifestyle and all he can think about is the streets. Ghost needs to give him something to do ASAP.

Andre has a point though, he has a right to know if his life is in danger. Also Ghost just isn't handling him correctly at all.

Andre is going to line the white guys' club up.

Tommy is making better decisions now and not just being a hot head running off emotion.

Like dealing with the chinese.

He even turned down food :lol:

Andre has a point though, he has a right to know if his life is in danger. Also Ghost just isn't handling him correctly at all.

I agree, ghost need to tell homie what it is.

I feel like that's what that scene with the piano was for. It showed how ghost was trippin and Andre had a good point

Yea, you got a point. I just feel like dude is gonna do some **** **** down the line.

The only good decision Tommy made was changing his mind when he had the chance to kill Ghost. Other than that, I haven't seen dude do anything that a real leader would. He's one of those followers that want to be leaders, but should remain a follower. Still don't understand why he didn't just hear what Ghost had to tell him.

That last scene lets me know that Holly is going to get killed somewhere down the line. I think Tasha might be the one to do it. 

Would be crazy if they had the son use that gun on one of Ghosts or Tashas enemies. Like somebody breaks into the house and he's forced to save his sisters/parents or even Angela from being killed. Would be a nice little story arc to see how he deals with the situation.

Tariq should get gunned down by Greg. Add some police gunning a young black kid down into the storyline.

Really wonder what this series is going to look like in season five. I just know Holly *** better not be ******* breathing by then.

That song at the end is 
mean.gif

Holly got to be the feds or somethin. No reason why she shouldn't be dead already.

Back
Top Bottom