POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That'd be so boring. I think Tommy has to be the one who kills Holly. She's the reason he's in all of this mess to begin with. I also hope Tasha cooks the books to get her caught up.

Tariq getting gunned down would open up a lot of different roads to go down. Ghost would finally take off those rosey colored glasses when it comes to Angie. Also Ghost just hasn't really faced any consequences for breaking up his family like this. He's been very nonchalant about it all.

Tommy a sucka. That ugly white broad robbing him and playing him and he still can't see it.

Ghosts daughter look like the old man from The Wire, Wendell Pierce.

These first two episodes haven't been good. It's feeling forced, trying too hard. Hope it gets better.

Tommy a sucka. That ugly white broad robbing him and playing him and he still can't see it.

These first two episodes haven't been good. It's feeling forced, trying too hard. Hope it gets better.

***** said she look like Bunk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm ******* dying man

Bruh, you called it perfectly. I'm dying right now

Yo y'all too much man. First homie said Holly looks like Mike Dunleavy and now this dude said Ghost daughter looks like Bunk. Im crying :rofl:

I've liked the first two episodes though, think they've set **** up nicely for the rest of the season here.

Ghost can't upgrade their spot though? I swear to Based God when Holly gets popped I'm doing the Shawty Lo running man in my room.
Straight up we gonna be in the crib like...

Edit: that was my ish in 8th grade
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Tasha is stacked.
You ain't lying bro, she is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Tommy is definitely making better decisions than he would have last year, which on the surface isn't saying much, but as any YG coming into the #1 spot he's one bad decision away from losing it all and one dope boy move away from taking the reigns.

His setback was having to decide whether or not to kill his "brother", and he just binged instead of making the right move then. One fall off really.

He can't kill the Star of the show so his struggle is going to be what it is, all in all he's a lot further through 2 eps than I thought he'd be. He's not wilding all that much but he better get in line with his crew or he'll be set up to get beat down

Last edited:
Not wilding that much? :lol:

He snorting coke, snapping on his own people and he still p**** whipped by that fonky broad Holly. I was hoping she could deposit that check and run away. Then maybe Tommy would wake up.

Last edited:
Dude been on the coke steady since day one.
The binge took him over the ghost thing and he snapped on his boy.
One bad or good decision away but Tommy has been way more reckless in the past. He's been better for sure

I thought he would have lost the spot before he could even get the shipment and disperse it. He's got them wanting the next ship, surprising to me, for him to pull that whole thing off

Last edited:
Meh, dude was told to kill his boy.
That's going to mess with you.

He's tripping with his crew, but it ain't rolling over into the business side of it, he's made some decent moves. Moves s1 and s2 Tommy wasn't capable of

He was pretty wild last year when he found out Angela was a fed. Also when they tried to get him to flip on Lobos

Last edited:
Andre has a point though, he has a right to know if his life is in danger. Also Ghost just isn't handling him correctly at all.

Andre is going to line the white guys' club up.

Yup he gon get his boys from the shop who wanted to rob Ghost place

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

:rofl:

Dre is interesting & someone to watch..you never know what he's going to do or what he's thinking.

Nobody has a problem with him and he's playing both sides of the fence so a lot can change just off him alone.

Back
Top Bottom