POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dre is interesting & someone to watch..you never know what he's going to do or what he's thinking.

Nobody has a problem with him and he's playing both sides of the fence so a lot can change just off him alone.
Going back to his old hood and mentioning that he manages a cpl nightclubs might come back to bite him when Kanan returns

Skyler was at least interesting and a well written character, as annoying as she was sometimes.

Not to mention the actress Anna Gunn is 3x the actress who plays Holly is.

Holly adds nothing, she's not interesting or well written.

If the creator just keeping her on to troll the audience, that's corny.

Skyler was at least interesting and a well written character, as annoying as she was sometimes.

Not to mention the actress Anna Gunn is 3x the actress who plays Holly is.

Holly adds nothing, she's not interesting or well written.

If the creator just keeping her on to troll the audience, that's corny.

Definitely not comparing the caliber of actress but this *** holly gotta meet a double tap chest shot then one to the head.

That song at the end is 
mean.gif

Holly got to be the feds or somethin. No reason why she shouldn't be dead already.
thats what I'm saying...what if Gregs her handler???

I remember when Dre first came on the scene and dudes described his a a "dude who looks like he is about to break out in dance at any minute"

He's come a long way

Last edited:
I remember when Dre first came on the scene and dudes described his a a "dude who looks like he is about to break out in dance at any minute"

He's come a long way

:lol: def completely different now. Its probably because he can actually act so his character is believable.

They're definitely developing the family and that dynamic a bit more. They know they need to to sustain the show long term.

You can see moments where Ghost is uneasy about the situation (dinner with Tasha + kids).

Tasha basically telling Angie "you wanted him, well he comes with kids" and her suddenly inheriting a family.

I feel like Ghost might be suspicious of Tommy coming for him. He thought Lobos was dead. Got the card. Knows Tommy still working with Lobos who wants him dead. Tommy creeping on corners.

They're definitely developing the family and that dynamic a bit more. They know they need to to sustain the show long term.

You can see moments where Ghost is uneasy about the situation (dinner with Tasha + kids).

Tasha basically telling Angie "you wanted him, well he comes with kids" and her suddenly inheriting a family.

I feel like Ghost might be suspicious of Tommy coming for him. He thought Lobos was dead. Got the card. Knows Tommy still working with Lobos who wants him dead. Tommy creeping on corners.

Yea, Ghost knows Tommy coming for him, that's why he really reached out in the first place.

He smart enough to know Lobos wants him dead and that Lobos knows that Tommy is the only one who could really get close enough.

What is Holly's game? I don't understand why she was so eager to deposit the check. Does she feel that worthless as a ride or die, or does she have something else up her sleeve?

I don't know about you guys, but I was laughing at that entire blended family scene. Ghost and Angela don't know what the hell they are in for [mostly Angela], and reality is going to hit them hard. Angela can't take on that kind of responsibility and still have to deal with the father not being there to help.

I don't know why Ghost hasn't looked into Kanen's death. I would be making sure everything is as it should be, especially after hearing Lobos was still alive. Can't afford to take any chances and get caught off guard.

Tommy is a horrible #1, he is best suited for #2. Julio would do a better job b/c he learned from Ghost and knows how to run ****. Ghost needs to stop sonning Andre too. He is being wild disrespectful to dude. He can't expect homie to just stop doing what comes naturally to him in such a short amount of time. He hustles 24/7, dude isn't used to that corporate **** yet.

What is Holly's game? I don't understand why she was so eager to deposit the check. Does she feel that worthless as a ride or die, or does she have something else up her sleeve?

I don't know about you guys, but I was laughing at that entire blended family scene. Ghost and Angela don't know what the hell they are in for [mostly Angela], and reality is going to hit them hard. Angela can't take on that kind of responsibility and still have to deal with the father not being there to help.

I don't know why Ghost hasn't looked into Kanen's death. I would be making sure everything is as it should be, especially after hearing Lobos was still alive. Can't afford to take any chances and get caught off guard.

Tommy is a horrible #1, he is best suited for #2. Julio would do a better job b/c he learned from Ghost and knows how to run ****. Ghost needs to stop sonning Andre too. He is being wild disrespectful to dude. He can't expect homie to just stop doing what comes naturally to him in such a short amount of time. He hustles 24/7, dude isn't used to that corporate **** yet.

Great post +rep

Back
Top Bottom