POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Skinny girls like Angela good for the head and eating box visuals or when you just came from the gym and wanna toss a broad around :lol:

But when you really trying to clap some cheeks and go deep, you need more than that. Angie or Tasha don't have my ideal body but they both cute. I liked shorty with the pink sneakers too

Skinny girls like Angela good for the head and eating box visuals or when you just came from the gym and wanna toss a broad around
laugh.gif

But when you really trying to clap some cheeks and go deep, you need more than that. Angie or Tasha don't have my ideal body but they both cute. I liked shorty with the pink sneakers too
pink shoes was stacked. 

Angela have no cheeks whatsoever I'm disgusted bra . But Tasha got the chest game on lock but she's not all that pretty to me could've had Nia Long

My bae Tika Sumpter should've been Tasha

Repped. Tika bad as **** but I'm cool with Tasha. She always been nice to look at.

Angela is mediocre with no body

Tasha >

Agreed. Cute girl but no body at all. Does nothing for me.

If Nia Long was in this show getting naked, SMH. I would probably be fapping to this show. Heard she had some nude pics recently, I couldn't find them though.

Last edited:
man hell nah lmao. No way Tasha > Angela :lol:

Skinny or not skinny. Pretty face will always be undefeated...

Since we gotta pick between the two Tasha is a no brainer but neither one forreal forreal.

Tasha > Pink shoes > Angela

Angela is nice looking but I prefer Tasha's type. Angela looks 10 years older than Tasha too. Women like Tasha will forever look young.

Quote:
Holly going to try and take matters into her own hands and try kill Ghost, but lil Tariq going to save his pops and down Holly with Angie gun.
laugh.gif
I definitely see this happening. No way they have him randomly going on a rampage or something with that little pistol.

Scene:

Holly gets the drop on Ghost and talks about how she's doing it for her family (her and Tommy) since Tommy is too loyal.

She explains the Lobos situation

She thinks lil man is gonna stay to the side scared, but then he pulls out the pistol

Shoots her in her neck....again

pimp.gif

Just look at that tittay meat.

only time I would say get your steak well done is when it comes to tittay meat.

Dog u know why ghost left Tasha she had that dumb *** hood booger mentality. She only wanted him to be a kingpin nothing more nothing less. She's grown so much over this past season at this point I honestly believe she just wants her family back and will love and accept the new James St Patrick. Can't wait to ghost **** the dog **** out of her

Last edited:
My dude shes so almondy. Word to the gay guy on Martin at the dmw

Beautiful sista right there. Idk man i think i woulda stayed with her if i was ghost. Angela had my vote but once I saw how flat ***** she was im like
Dog u know why ghost left Tasha she had that dumb *** hood booger mentality. She only wanted him to be a kingpin nothing more nothing less. She's grown so much over this past season at this point I honestly believe she just wants her family back and will love and accept the new James St Patrick. Can't wait to ghost **** the dog **** out of her
This. on both accounts.

U got a really good point. I can see it was Tasha wants ghost. While Angie wants james

I do feel bad for the family tho. Even if he says peace Angela and goes back to his wife i wouldnt even be mad

Back
Top Bottom