POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That Martin reference 
roll.gif

Ya'll trippin if ya'll choose Angela. She aged a lot in the face over this past season.

Angie got hella super duper washed, like the deluxe #5 with the rims and underbody spray, don't forget your vanilla air freshener for the vent, washed. between season 1 and now. shorty aged like milk and bananas. I legit knew I was over her when I saw he naked in the bed and was just like 'k'. hella struggle curve game.

I feel like Angela is just going to leave. She not gonna be able to deal with the kids and just dip. Ghost will lose control of his nightclub, and will go back to doing what he does.

You're* and how? You acting like I made such an outrageous statement that no one would agree with.

Tasha is hella average, and if she weren't a celeb I suspect she'd be a BABG.

Angela looks better than he, she def looks better than Tom's girl though. I like redheads and even that couldn't save her. The show doesn't have the most impressive women.

You* got it buddy

U like wat u like :pimp:

I said OK....I'm not sure how you want me to respond. :lol:  

I mean my whole point was that me saying Angela is hotter than Tasha is not really that outrageous. :rofl:

We should all agree on one thing though, the show needs some new heat. Lala is hotter than all the women on the show though, we can all agree on that.

:lol: *e daps*

You damn right tho needs to be some new tail on the show asap

Yo no love for Lakeisha after we got them tittays last season? :lol:

but seriously I'm Team Angela for sure.

Just finished up this seasons episodes last night. I like the direction. Series is surprisingly good.

And dammit if I haven't been bumping Saje - Almost all day :smokin

Yo no love for Lakeisha after we got them tittays last season?
laugh.gif

but seriously I'm Team Angela for sure.

Just finished up this seasons episodes last night. I like the direction. Series is surprisingly good.

And dammit if I haven't been bumping Saje - Almost all day
smokin.gif
Her tittay meat was a let down IMO.

They look better housed in a push up.

I was hurt when I saw Lala. Smh, she should have never touched those things. She got them smaller and lifted. I know those joints were huge and hanging real low. Hurt my heart when her shirt came off.

Tasha is pretty, she not crazy bad but she got that average attainable look. Like you could bag her. Budden told a story on his podcast about how she was trying to give him the p**sy and he turned her down.

Last edited:
Angela looking hella old. My chick was hella shocked to find out she only 36, she swore she was in her 40s

Back
Top Bottom