POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Repped for the video. It was a pretty good listen. Charlemagne with the wild questions as usual 
laugh.gif

Some of those questions and comments early on kind of let you in to some possibilities for the rest of the season too.

Angie ain't pull a trigger for 2 seasons. She ain't never let that gun ring. Her gun is ice cold right now. Cats is bucking, where she be at? Why she never bucking? I root for Kanan. Kanan unloaded a whole clip within 15 minutes of getting outta jail, and he smashed his baby moms with his son downstairs watching TV mad uncomfortably.

(I don't glorify real life violence btw, it's all for the sake of the TV show)

The disclaimer at the end :lol:

:lol:

My man Ill Phil. :pimp:

I asked Siri 3 times this week and she couldn't find the song. :lol: Searched on Twitter couldn't find anyone tweeting about the song. Don't know how you found it but I'm glad you did.

It's taking everything in me to not be a foul ***** and leave my girl asleep in the bedroom and watch the new episode in the living room :smh: :lol:

It's taking everything in me to not be a foul ***** and leave my girl asleep in the bedroom and watch the new episode in the living room :smh: :lol:
im mean, you not watching it wit another woman right?....

Last edited:
Setting the stage for a wild Episode 3. Seems inevitable that Dre is going to end up dead or back with Kanaan.

Never wanted a TV character to die as much as Holly.

Never thought I could hate a red head but she look like Mike Dunleavy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh I'm crying at this.

Watched tonight's episode, **** got me :smh:

I love this show though, I started watching it last Sunday, already caught up :lol: Sucks waiting week to week though.

Last edited:
Dre gonna either gonna **** up and get killed or glo up to a new level.

Betting on the former.

:rofl: @ homie at the chicken spot.

"You a grimy street ***** like me"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom