POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:rofl:

Somebody had to help 50 out the warehouse which opens up a new enemy and storyline

How did that person get in though?

The door was locked.

If they were already in the building, why not intervene and kill ghost before he had time to drench the place with gas and light a match.

I feel like the only way Ghost is going to have to pay that new security firm with the ex special forces EWD types to be his personal security detail too besides just for the club if he's going to protect himself from Lobos.  Dre is going to be impatient once the money ain't coming in and only sees his small paychecks and can be turned against Ghost easy
I see it 
laugh.gif

If Ghost got out of the warehouse, so could 50 somehow.

:lol: at the season 4+5 commentary. We're fresh off the first episode of season 3. Let it play out.

It's the drug business. If/when Lobos/Kanan are gone, others will be there to take their place in some capacity. Either as plug or antagonist.

Don't trust Andre guys. He's still down with Kanan. I'm sure Kanan hit him up 1st just like Lobo's hit Tommy. That's why Dre trying so hard to get the plug when it is clear as hell that ghost wants nothing to do with it. Dre knows he's no kingpin. It's for Kanan. Dude pulled the same stunt last season but he didn't factor in Ghost killing everybody. Everything would've been fine with DWade could've just pulled that trigger.
Dog he helped set Kanan up to be killed ...this theory makes no sense what so ever

:lol: 50 gon come out looking like two face with Dre at his side talkin bout "all part of the plan b".

Damn NORE would've been a good addition for the cast for a few episodes . Yea by the end of this season Holly & 50 gotta get murked in order to keep this story entertaining.

I jumped on to the show extra late. I like the show, it's good not great. Like others have said, Tommy and his girl both can go. I wish they went more into the dope game more than just the laundry mats. Too many times I gotta be like "did I miss something?"

Not feeling Ghost peeling homies cap but he's gonna set curtis on fire. Again, i understand but still. Not feeling how it looks like Ghost is jumping back in the game after one episode. My main man Jax Teller had a foot in the streets and another foot in the game for whole seasons. Ghost got a call and started reaching for his ski mask again.

I'll still be tuning

I think Ghost should've let Kantos finish telling him the important news before firing him.

My only prediction right now is Knox is gonna catch a hot bullet, and Angela's gonna take the fall for it.

Angie ain't pull a trigger for 2 seasons. She ain't never let that gun ring. Her gun is ice cold right now. Cats is bucking, where she be at? Why she never bucking? I root for Kanan. Kanan unloaded a whole clip within 15 minutes of getting outta jail, and he smashed his baby moms with his son downstairs watching TV mad uncomfortably.

(I don't glorify real life violence btw, it's all for the sake of the TV show)

Angie ain't pull a trigger for 2 seasons. She ain't never let that gun ring. Her gun is ice cold right now. Cats is bucking, where she be at? Why she never bucking? I root for Kanan. Kanan unloaded a whole clip within 15 minutes of getting outta jail, and he smashed his baby moms with his son downstairs watching TV mad uncomfortably.

I agree 2000%. Kanan is my favorite character.

What has the timeline been since season 1 up to now. I swear it's been winter on power for the last 3 seasons. Everyone Always in jackets and everything :lol:

The disclaimer at the end :lol:

Back
Top Bottom