POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I feel like the only way Ghost is going to have to pay that new security firm with the ex special forces EWD types to be his personal security detail too besides just for the club if he's going to protect himself from Lobos.  Dre is going to be impatient once the money ain't coming in and only sees his small paychecks and can be turned against Ghost easy

I feel like the only way Ghost is going to have to pay that new security firm with the ex special forces EWD types to be his personal security detail too besides just for the club if he's going to protect himself from Lobos.  Dre is going to be impatient once the money ain't coming in and only sees his small paychecks and can be turned against Ghost easy

Kanan prolly gonna come back on the finale. And i just want holly dead. I used to want James and Angela together so bad but now idc. Shes kinda getting annoying in a way. I guess it's cause she dont trust James fully yet. Even tho hes back

Still don't know how he's going to outsmart Lobos.  This is a Mexican Cartel Head that has a Wharton MBA.

It's wild to me how fire this show got after season one. I still remember us complaining how meh it was and how buns the acting was. I'm all in now.

Something happened with ol girl that messed with ghost desk. when he went to her spot with the red kicks on.

I'm thinking the kantos thing is misdirection. Sell on the fact he's a snake and grimey, but really ghost is using him to go undercover to find out who is really loyal. I think kantos is in on it. and they just scammed everyone into thinking there's beef. Watch him start reaching out to people on some 'f james' steeze.

^ Now that you mention it, this actually isn't that farfetched...that would be crazy and hilarious at the same time.

It's wild to me how fire this show got after season one. I still remember us complaining how meh it was and how buns the acting was. I'm all in now.

Something happened with ol girl that messed with ghost desk. when he went to her spot with the red kicks on.

I'm thinking the kantos thing is misdirection. Sell on the fact he's a snake and grimey, but really ghost is using him to go undercover to find out who is really loyal. I think kantos is in on it. and they just scammed everyone into thinking there's beef. Watch him start reaching out to people on some 'f james' steeze.

^ Now that you mention it, this actually isn't that farfetched...that would be crazy and hilarious at the same time.

Nah, if the scene right before he fired didn't happen than maybe I'd be on board

i feel like ghost gon have to kill angela eventually 
laugh.gif

5 seasons is stretching it for this storyline. But they'll have a year in between each season so I'm sure they'll come up with something that'll keep people watching. In order to keep me interested for two more seasons Lala better be nude few more times lol.

5 seasons is stretching it for this storyline. But they'll have a year in between each season so I'm sure they'll come up with something that'll keep people watching. In order to keep me interested for two more seasons Lala better be nude few more times lol.
a new enemy has appear.

Someone either has to threaten his club or threaten exposing his ghost alias.

50 Cent can't be the man behind everything 2 more seasons.

Just got thru watching the season premiere. Pretty good episode. Was hoping it was Holly that was killed at the end. She lives for another episode 
mean.gif

Dre and his character give the show some hope.

Pretty much every other character outside of Ghost/Tommy is played.

When in doubt throw on a hot R&B joint and put Angela in doggy with her I really really love you eyes
eyes.gif

I'm looking forward to Kanan making a triumphant return like the Phoenix rises from the sun. Dude is about to be the king of New York. A title that is his birthright. On another note, Tasha is a clown, Tommy's girl is an embarrassment and Angela is the scum of the Earth m

Don't trust Andre guys. He's still down with Kanan. I'm sure Kanan hit him up 1st just like Lobo's hit Tommy. That's why Dre trying so hard to get the plug when it is clear as hell that ghost wants nothing to do with it. Dre knows he's no kingpin. It's for Kanan. Dude pulled the same stunt last season but he didn't factor in Ghost killing everybody. Everything would've been fine with DWade could've just pulled that trigger.

Everything would've been fine with DWade could've just pulled that trigger.

Facts of Life
You would've thought that son could've easily pulled the trigger judging by how fast his fingers were moving to erase his call log when Ghost pressed him, and how quick he maneuvered a phone call after he got hit with a hot one in the gut :lol:. Son fingers fast as hell at all the wrong times :smh:

Facts of Life
You would've thought that son could've easily pulled the trigger judging by how fast his fingers were moving to erase his call log when Ghost pressed him, and how quick he maneuvered a phone call after he got hit with a hot one in the gut :lol:. Son fingers fast as hell at all the wrong times :smh:

:rofl:

Somebody had to help 50 out the warehouse which opens up a new enemy and storyline

Don't trust Andre guys. He's still down with Kanan. I'm sure Kanan hit him up 1st just like Lobo's hit Tommy. That's why Dre trying so hard to get the plug when it is clear as hell that ghost wants nothing to do with it. Dre knows he's no kingpin. It's for Kanan. Dude pulled the same stunt last season but he didn't factor in Ghost killing everybody. Everything would've been fine with DWade could've just pulled that trigger.
Dog he helped set Kanan up to be killed ...this theory makes no sense what so ever

Back
Top Bottom